Why Buy Me?
- Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
- Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew. Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
- Hand painted with safe, natural food graded dyes.
Oli & Carol - Flo the Floatie Mint Teether
It is ready to splash around with kids during bath time! Also perfect as a baby teether, sensory play toy and decorative object. Made all in one piece with no hole making it 100% bacteria-free.
This product is perfect as a baby teether, babies and kids toy, bath toy, for sensory play and decorative object. It is made following an artisanal, sustainable and eco-friendly process with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees. As it is made all in one piece with no holes, it avoids the creation of bacteria inside. Hand painted with natural pigments one by one, so there are no two alike!
- Completely safe for kids, non-toxic. Certified by Bureau Veritas. PVC, BPA, Phthalates and Nitrosamines free.
- Highly hygienic, mould free. There are no holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mould.
- Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
- Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more.
- Designed in Barcelona
- Handmade taking care of every detail. There may be minor variations in colour and shape.
- Socially responsible. With every Oli&Carol toy you purchase you are helping kids in India attend school.
Age suitability: 0 months
Safety: This teether and bath toy is 100% safe for babies, complies with the regulations: European EN71 parts 1,2,3 and 12
Assembly: Fully assembled
Care & maintenance:
- To clean, simply wipe your toy with soapy water and a damp cloth.
- Do not sterilize or store in the fridge
- Our toys must be stored in a dry place. As any natural product, toys might start to mould if left on a wet or moist environment.
- Air drying between use is recommended.
- Do not leave on direct contact with sunlight or artificial light for long periods of time, colour may fade.
- Every toy is different. Our products are handmade one by one, so small imperfections are what makes each product unique.
- Variations in temperature may affect the product?s shape and volume.
- Remove packaging and all tags before giving the toy to your child.
Dimensions: 10.3 x 7.9 x 6.4 cm
The following delivery option is available on all items, except selected cots, all furniture collections, battery vehicle toys and larger rocking horses.
The delivery options available in checkout may vary based on your items availability and your location.
|Delivery Option||Delivery Time||Cost|
We will deliver your order in up to 10 days.
Pre-order items will be delivered up to 10 days from the delivery dates specified on the product page.
Personalised items will be delivered within 10 working days.
Please allow an extra working day for bank holidays.
FREE on orders of €100 and over
€8 on orders under €100
What should I buy as a Christening gift?
If you're looking for the perfect Christening gift, you might want to consider getting them a special keepsake that they'll keep for years. From a soft cuddly toy to an adorable baby picture frame, our range of gifts are made to last a lifetime, and we can even create personalised Christening gifts for an extra special touch. And if you want to take the fuss out of finding the perfect baby gift, our gift boxes are the perfect solution.
How can I encourage learning in play?
In those early months and years you'll want to nurture your little one's curiosity and help them grow and learn in an enjoyable way. Make learning fun with activity and educational baby toys, from tummy time rolls and playmats for encouraging rolling, sitting and moving, to teething toys and baby rattles to stimulate their senses. It's also never too early to introduce story books and cuddly toys to help them to develop communication, emotions and socialisation skills. Read our blog post on how to make learning fun here.
What milestones should I look out for?
Your baby's firsts are amazing to watch. But from their first smile to their first words, every baby is different - so it's important that you don't compare your baby's milestones to other children's. However, it can be helpful to know when you can expect to see them reach their first milestones, so if your little one needs a helping hand along the way, you can encourage their development.
Generally, the first month will see your little one responding to sound, making eye contact and lifting their head. Some babies might start smiling at this age, or have the ability to follow objects around the room with their eyes.
In the second month, your baby may be able to make cooing sounds, follow objects and hold their head up for short periods. Some babies at this age can recognise voices and smile responsively.
At three months old, most babies can hold their head steady and recognise faces, some babies start to laugh and may be able to bring their hands together.
In the fourth month, most babies can bear weight on their legs and coo. Some babies can reach out and grasp objects and might start to cut their first tooth.
At five months, many babies can roll over from their tummy to their back and often play with their own feet and hands. Some babies may sit for a short while without support.
In their sixth month in the world, most babies can imitate sounds and are ready for solid foods. Some babies may start crawling or recognising their own name.
What are the benefits of a baby playmat?
Baby playmats are perfect to help with your child's development, and are a fun way to stimulate your baby’s senses and encourage them to reach for objects. Playmats are often used by parents wanting to keep their children safe whilst they're learning to roll and develop. Typically, playmats are brightly coloured, so they also help to stimulate their senses. The main benefits of letting your little one play on an activity mat are to improve hand eye coordination and fine motor skills, stimulate senses and to give them an interesting addition to their daily routine. Discover how to encourage learning through play here.
Can I personalise my baby gift?
We've got an adorable range of baby gifts, including personalised presents for a variety of occasions. Whether you're looking for a personalised birthday gift or the perfect keepsake for a Christening or other special occasion, discover our entire collection of personalised baby gifts here.