Why Buy Me?
- Converts from single to double pushchair - ideal for parents expecting a second child
- One hand fold with easy carry strap
- Four-wheel suspension that can handle all terrains
iCandy Peach 7 Double - Black
The ultimate pushchair for first time parents, the world's definitive, luxury single to double pushchair beautifully engineered, designed to fit perfectly around you and your baby. Suitable from birth due to the spacious carrycot which can also be used for permanent overnight sleeping. With its soft, modern premium knitted jersey fabrics, tailored to perfection and guarantees comfort for baby and style for parents.
Now in its seventh generation, every element of the iCandy Peach has been crafted to ensure perfection in functionality, quality and safety and is the choice of parents who demand cutting edge design and style that lasts. Famous for its one-handed fold, incorporated carry strap and fashion forward fabrics, the Peach can easily convert into a twin or double pushchair with the use of innovative adaptors.
From the very first push, with its high-quality aluminium frame, puncture proof PU tyres and new integrated Ride-on Board you'll immediately notice the ultra-smooth ride and effortless manoeuvrability on all terrains.
The Peach 7 is with you every step of the way from its ergonomic leatherette handlebar and swivel bumper bar, allowing easy access to your child without full removal of the bar, to the adjustable handlebar heights from 95to 105cm, perfect for partners of different heights.
*Car seat sold separately
- Suitable from birth with carrycot (up to 9kg) and up to 25kg with the seat unit (15kg on elevators)
- Carrycot with luxury fleece lining, suitable for permanent overnight sleeping
- Converts from single to double / twin pushchair
- Converts to full travel system with included car seat adaptors
- Parent and world facing modes with integrated Ride-on Board
- One-handed seat recline with four positions
- Adjustable calf rest for ultimate comfort
- Easy slide 'Pop-Up' harness with adjustable head support
- Auto chassis fold lock
- Adjustable, multi-function water repellent and SPF50+ canopy, with multi position large viewing window with mesh ventilation
- Ergonomic leatherette handlebar, with matching leatherette swivel bumper bar
- Handy Pip-Zip carry bag on the back of the seat units
- Puncture proof, ultra-smooth rolling PU tyres
- Adjustable handlebar heights from 95cm to 105cm perfect for partners of different height
- Spacious 44 litre basket to hold up to 10kg in weight with built in drainage vent
- Compact, freestanding, one-handed fold
- Carry strap helps parents carry the pushchair with ease
- 'Interactive' seating mode allows eye contact with both children.
- 5 Year warranty included
Combining innovative British design with unsurpassable craftsmanship, iCandy is an award-winning creator of beautiful pushchairs. The family-run business, now in its 4th generation, is the proud winner of two Queen's Awards - one for Enterprise in International Trade and the other for Innovation. Founded in 1933, iCandy continually pushes the boundaries across design, style and innovation whilst maintaining quality, safety and functionality at the heart of every iCandy product.
What's included? Pushchair/Carrycot, car seat adaptors, elevators, Raincover, converter base, converter adaptors, second seat fabric and seat hood frame and fabric
Age suitability: Birth - 3 years or up to 25kg
Maximum child height: 88cm
Fabric composition: Polyester and Nylon
- Do not leave your child unattended
- This product is suitable from birth up to 25kg (9kg in carrycot, 15kg when using elevator adaptors)
- This product is not suitable for running or skating
Standards UK/EU: EN1888 and EN1466
Assembly: Part assembled
Care & maintenance: Wipe clean only
Dimensions: L:75 x H105 x W61 cm
The following delivery option is available on all items, except selected cots, all furniture collections, battery vehicle toys and larger rocking horses.
The delivery options available in checkout may vary based on your items availability and your location.
|Delivery Option||Delivery Time||Cost|
We will deliver your order in up to 10 days.
Pre-order items will be delivered in up to 10 days from the delivery dates specified on the product page.
Personalised items will be delivered within 10 working days.
Please allow an extra working day for bank holidays.
FREE on orders of €100 and over
€8 on orders under €100
Which pushchair should I buy?
Shopping around for a pushchair can seem overwhelming, with so many makes and models available. As no two families are the same, a one size fits all pushchair just won't cut it. When considering which pushchair to go for, have a think about what'll best suit what you need. Do you need a lightweight stroller that’s perfect for city living, or an all-terrain pushchair for country adventures? Have a read of our pushchair buying guide to learn more about which one would work for you.
Do I need a pushchair, pram, buggy or stroller?
Although parents often use the terms pram, pushchair, buggy and stroller interchangeably, they all do a slightly different job, so it helps to know the difference before you shop around. A pushchair is a folding seat on wheels, generally designed for babies and small children, whilst Prams have a lie-flat seat so are perfect for your little one’s early months. Strollers can also be referred to as buggies and are often lightweight and compact when folded up, making them great for traveling with a toddler. To find out which one would work for you, have a read of our pushchair buying guide.
What features make for a great travel pushchair?
If you're off on an adventure, you're likely to want a lightweight stroller that’s easy to fold up and compact enough to fit into small spaces. When deciding which model to go for, consider how big it is and where it needs to fit – whether it’s the boot of a car or the cabin compartment on an airplane. We've written a blog post on what holiday essentials you'll need to think about when you're travelling with a baby, which you can read here.
Can I try out a pushchair before I buy?
We get how important it is to try before you buy, especially when it comes to the larger purchases such as a pushchair or pram. That’s why we offer our Personal Shopping appointments. They're free to book, and our team will give you all the help, advice and pushchair demonstrations you need. You can book your appointment here.
How should I care for my pushchair?
Pushchairs are designed to last you a long time if you look after them - and thankfully caring for your pushchair is really easy. All you need to do is make sure the wheels are clean and free of debris, as embedded dirt and grit could damage them. Because your pushchair covers are machine washable, you can simply pop them in the wash, and you can even use warm water with a sponge to spot clean stains in between washes.