Why Buy Me?
- Soother button, shield and steriliser box are all made from ISCC PLUS certified Circular PP
- SkinSoft™ Silicone teat which is easily accepted by 94%* of babies
- Flat, symmetrical shape designed in association with dentists to support healthy dental development
MAM Pure Original 2-6m Soother 2pk - Unisex in Taupe and Green
Introducing the MAM Original Pure Soother, MAM’s first carbon neutral soother made from bio-renewable materials.
Introducing the MAM Original Pure Soother, MAM’s first carbon neutral soother made from bio-renewable materials. The soother button, shield and steriliser box are all made from ISCC PLUS certified Circular PP, which guarantees the safety and superior product quality you would expect from a MAM product, whilst being kinder to the environment.
The MAM Original Pure soother has all the same great features as the MAM Original soother - including the SkinSoft™ Silicone teat which is easily accepted by 94%* of babies, and the flat, symmetrical shape designed in association with dentists to support healthy dental development. Packed in a handy self-sterilising box, these soothers can be sterilised in just 3 minutes in the microwave, and using this sterilising method can reduce CO₂ emissions by 77%**
*(Market research 2010-2022, tested with 1,541 babies)
**(Product carbon footprint study of MAM soothers by denkstatt GmbH, March 2017)
Age Suitability: 2-6 months
Health & Safety: The product meets the requirements of European Standard EN 1400
- Inspect carefully before each use. Pull the soother in all directions. Throw away at the first signs of damage or weakness
- Only use dedicated soother holders tested to EN 12586. Never attach other ribbons or cords to a soother, your child may be strangled by them
- Do not leave a soother in direct sunlight or near a source of heat or leave in sterilising solution for longer than recommended, as this may weaken the teat.
- To ensure safety and hygiene replace the soother every 1-2 months
Composition: Silicone 4.74g, Plastic PPcircular 9.56g
Care & Maintenance:
- Before first use boil in water for 5 minutes
- Allow to stand for a further 5 minutes before giving it to the baby
- During cleaning a small amount of water may enter the teat. This can be expelled by squeezing the teat. This is to ensure hygiene
- Clean before each use. Sterilising methods: steam sterilising (electric or microwave), immersing in a liquid sterilising solution, all according to manufacturer’s instructions, or boiling in water for at least 5 minutes
- Do not use aggressive cleaning agents
- Never dip the teat in sweet substances or medication. This can cause tooth decay
- Do not worry if the soother becomes lodged in the mouth.
- It can not be swallowed and is designed to cope with such an event. Remove as gently as possible
- It is common that some newborns need to familiarise themselves with a soother before happily sucking on it. Therefore, don’t hesitate to offer the soother to your baby a few times when introducing it
- MAM recommends giving up soother usage at 3 years of age
The following delivery option is available on all items, except selected cots, all furniture collections, battery vehicle toys and larger rocking horses.
The delivery options available in checkout may vary based on your items availability and your location.
|Delivery Option||Delivery Time||Cost|
We will deliver your order in up to 10 days.
Pre-order items will be delivered in up to 10 days from the delivery dates specified on the product page.
Personalised items will be delivered within 10 working days.
Please allow an extra working day for bank holidays.
FREE on orders of €100 and over
€8 on orders under €100