Why Buy Me?
- Swaddle arms in or out depending on your little ones preference
- Can be worn in rooms with a temperature of 14-22 degrees (see the what to wear guide on how to dress underneath)
- Safe and secure popper fastenings
Sleep tight from the first night in this all-seasons swaddle and sleep bag with clever breathable technology.The innovative Swaddle to Sleep Bag has been developed to offer parents a safer, healthier bedding solution for newborn babies. It features unique breathable panels and the option to swaddle arms in or out. The Purflo Swaddle to Sleep Bag grows with new babies with an extendable length that is certified hip healthy by International Hip Dysplasia Institute. The Purflo Swaddle to Sleep Bag is a safe alternative to using blankets and loose bedding at sleep time and helps keep little ones at a safe temperature all year round. The versatile design of this baby sleep bag gives you the option to swaddle baby or let baby’s arms out - growing with your baby from a swaddle to a standard baby sleep bag. The 2.5 tog is perfect for all season use, allowing you to tailor the garments underneath to suit the temperature. The All Seasons Swaddle to Sleep Bag features the addition of Dupont Sorona® that is made from 37% plant based ingredients and is Oeko-Tex® 100 Class 1 Certified.
- Super soft cotton body and sustainable, hypoallergenic filling
- Breathable panels on back of neck and torso to help keep baby’s at a safe and comfortable temperature
- Safe alternative to loose blankets and traditional swaddling
- Certified ‘hip healthy’ - no risk of hip dysplasia
- Length can be used reduced for newborns and then extended as they grow
- Travel friendly design can be used in car seats and pushchairs (arms out mode)
- Use from birth - 4 months old
- Conforms to all aspects of BS EN 16781:2018 safety standard
Age Suitability: 0-4 months, Max Child Weight - 7.25kg, Max Child Height - 65cm
- WARNING: We strongly recommend that the product should not be used with baby's arms in when they start to roll on their side. Swaddles or structured baby sleep bags are not suitable for premature or babies of low birth weight. We do not recommend this product for babies under 3kg/ 6.6lbs
- WARNING: Do not sure if the child can climb out of the cot
- WARNING: Do not use in combination with other bedding items (e.g. cot duvet). If you choose to bed share with baby, do not swaddle your baby
Health & Safety: Conforms to all aspects of BS EN 16781:2018 safety standard
Composition: Body: 100% Cotton, Mesh Panels: 100% Polyester, Filling: 100% DuPont Sorona®
Care & Maintenance: The Purflo Swaddle to Sleep Bag can be washed on a gentle 40c cycle and can be tumble dried on a low heat. We recommend washing your swaddle bag before its first use and always wash it inside out, with the zip fully closed to protect the product and prevent damage.
Dimensions: Length 65cm x Width 38cm x Depth 2 cm
Weight: 0.22 kg
The following delivery option is available on all items, except selected cots, all furniture collections, battery vehicle toys and larger rocking horses.
The delivery options available in checkout may vary based on your items availability and your location.
|Delivery Option||Delivery Time||Cost|
We will deliver your order in up to 10 days.
Pre-order items will be delivered in up to 10 days from the delivery dates specified on the product page.
Personalised items will be delivered within 10 working days.
Please allow an extra working day for bank holidays.
FREE on orders of €100 and over
€8 on orders under €100