Why Buy Me?
- Includes a steriliser and tongs
- Quick and easy to use
- Sterilises in as little as 5 minutes
Please note: colours may vary
The MAM Microwave Steam Steriliser in trendy grey is a great accompaniment for any parent. Including the steriliser which is quick and easy to use, a pair of tongs are also included for handling sterilised items. To sterilise, simply add 200mls of water to the base, place all of your equipment anywhere over the two basket levels and microwave for as little as 5 minutes! Featured in grey, the MAM Microwave Steriliser helps make cleaning your baby accessories that little bit easier. Up to six MAM bottles fit comfortably across the two levels, after the sterilising period your equipment will be cleaned and stored hygienically for up to 48 hours. The compact design allows for easy storage in a cupboard or microwave when not in use. The lid is easy and safe to close thanks to handy latches, and it can also be used as a drainer for sterilised items. When travelling, the Microwave Steriliser can also be used as a Cold water steriliser, ideal for parents on the go.
- Keeps items sterile for 48 hours
- Compact design for easy storage
- Can also be used as a cold water steriliser
- Kills 99.9% of germs
Please note: colours may vary
Health & Safety: The bottles comply with Reg.(EU) No. 321/2011
- Keep all components out of the reach of babies and children
- Never place the appliance within the reach of children
Composition: Plastic PPcircular- 868.85g
Care & Maintenance:
- The microwave steam steriliser should only be placed on solid, flat, dry and non-flammable surfaces
- The microwave steam steriliser is designed for use with commercially available microwave appliances. There must be enough space between the microwave and steriliser
- The steriliser must not touch the microwave walls. Do not force the device into the microwave. Using it in too small microwaves can damage the steriliser and the microwave
- Do not use the device for metal or electronic parts. Take care to remove any elements from composite products that cannot withstand this treatment
- Filling the steriliser with inaccurate water measures can damage the device and the microwave. Always use the correct quantity of water. Too much or not enough water will both result in inferior performance. Never place in the microwave without water
- Do not use bleach
- If using a combination microwave oven, ensure that the microwave steam steriliser is not exposed to the heat of the grill because this could damage it
- TAKE CARE when handling recently cleaned items: they may still be hot
- Wash your hands before touching disinfected items
- Do not use abrasive cleaning agents. Please only use soft brushes or sponges. Hard objects can scratch the surface
- Microwave steam steriliser can be washed in the dishwasher
- Only store the appliance dry
- To avoid limescale, pour any surplus water away and dry the appliance with a soft cloth. Slight limescale can be wiped away with a damp cloth. More stubborn limescale can be removed with diluted household vinegar
- To avoid stubborn limescale and safeguard the steriliser’s proper function, it is recommended that the steriliser be regularly de-scaled, especially in regions with hard water
The following delivery option is available on all items, except selected cots, all furniture collections, battery vehicle toys and larger rocking horses.
The delivery options available in checkout may vary based on your items availability and your location.
|Delivery Option||Delivery Time||Cost|
We will deliver your order in up to 10 days.
Pre-order items will be delivered in up to 10 days from the delivery dates specified on the product page.
Personalised items will be delivered within 10 working days.
Please allow an extra working day for bank holidays.
FREE on orders of €100 and over
€8 on orders under €100