Why Buy Me?
- Pump in peace thanks to clever silent technology and fits comfortably inside your nursing bra
- Keep an eye on your milk volume and control the pump remotely using a free app
- Breastfeeding bundle includes the Elvie Single Electric Breast Pump and Elvie Catch Milk Collection Cups in a set of two
The Elvie Breastfeeding Kit - What's Included?
Elvie Single Electric Breast Pump
The Elvie Single Electric Breast Pump is a silent, wearable breast pump that can be connected to a free app for additional features. Completely redesigned for modern lives, Elvie Pump makes it possible to pump on your own terms.
Simply place the pump in your nursing bra, turn it on and press 'Play' on the pump or in the app to start your pumping session. Elvie Pump will automatically switch from 'Stimulation' to 'Expression' mode when it detects let down and will stop pumping when the bottle is full. Elvie Pump is designed to fit in your bra, and your life - so you can go about your daily routine while you pump.
- Wearable: Strong and lightweight, Elvie Pump is worn inside a standard nursing bra, making it truly hands-free
- Silent: Elvie Pump is the world's first silent breast pump, its revolutionary technology eliminates noise so that you can pump in peace - anytime, anywhere
- Hassle-free: Each Elvie Pump has just five parts to clean and takes seconds to assemble - no cords, no wardrobe changes, no fuss
- Smart: Use the free app to monitor milk volume in real time, track pumping history for each breast and control the pumps remotely
The Elvie Pump includes 1 x hub (pump mechanism, 2 x bottles (150ml/5oz), 2 x storage lids, 1 x breast shield (24mm), 1 x breast shield (28mm), 2 x valves, 2 x spouts, 2 x seals, 2 x bra adjusters, 1 x USB charging cable, 1 x carry bag, 1 x user manual with product warranty.
The Elvie Pump can be used with or without connecting to the app. The free Elvie Pump app is available for download from the Apple App Store and Google Play Store. Elvie Pump is compatible with iPhone 5S and later (iOS10+) and Android 6 and newer versions that support Bluetooth Smart / Bluetooth Low Energy (excluding Huawei phones)
Elvie Catch Milk Collection Cups (Set of 2) Features
Elvie Catch is a set of two milk collection cups with slip-proof security to help keep you leak-free. Even if you experience heavy leakage, you can be confident that Elvie Catch will collect every drop of milk discreetly inside your bra.
- Leak protection: Elvie's slip-proof silicone skirts keep the Elvie Catch secure, and you leak-free, while collecting up to 1 oz. of milk on each side. No more wasted milk in your breast pads
- Comfortable: Elvie Catch is designed for the natural shape of a woman's breast and can be worn comfortably for up to three hours. The uniquely shaped silicone skirts can be rotated to find your best fit
- Discreet: Elvie Catch has a smooth profile and sits inside your bra so that you can discreetly collect milk and go about your day
- Reusable: Each collection cup is easy to clean by hand or in a dishwasher, ready for use day-after-day
For any questions you have regarding Elvie products, please don't hesitate to reach out to Elvie's Customer Care team on +44 (0)203 823 6298 or email them on [email protected]
Bundle Includes: Elvie Single Electric Breast Pump and Elvie Catch Milk Collection Cups (Set of 2)
Elvie Single Electric Breast Pump
Size: H128 x W110 x D68 mm approx.
Weight: 225g / 7.4 oz.
Elvie Catch Milk Collection Cups (Set of 2)
Size: L10.9 W10.2 H3.3cm approx.
The following delivery option is available on all items, except selected cots, all furniture collections, battery vehicle toys and larger rocking horses.
The delivery options available in checkout may vary based on your items availability and your location.
|Delivery Option||Delivery Time||Cost|
We will deliver your order in 10 days.
Pre-order items will be delivered in up to 10 days from the delivery dates specified on the product page.
Personalised items will be delivered within 10 working days.
Please allow an extra working day for bank holiday.
FREE on orders of €100 and over
€8 on orders under €100
What are the must have weaning essentials?
The first thing you'll need to prepare for the weaning journey are bibs - a lot of them! Weaning can be a fun but messy process, and bibs are a must-have to protect your little one's clothing from all of those food splatters. With everything from baby cutlery that'll help your baby get used to holding a spoon, to plate sets and waterproof splash mats to keep your kitchen clear of mess, get ready for weaning with our essentials collection seen here.
How do I choose the right high chair for weaning?
Highchairs come with lots of different features, so the best way to choose one is to have a think about what you need yours to do. Does it need to be portable and lightweight, or do you want one that’s easy to clean? Or perhaps you’d like to buy one that adapts as your baby grows. To help you get started on your weaning journey, we've written a high chair buying guide.
When can my baby start to use a highchair?
Every baby is different, but generally we recommend using a highchair when your little one is around 6 months old. This is around the time that you'll start weaning, so a high chair is great for keeping them comfy, safe and part of the family at meal times.
Shall I buy a manual or electric breast pump?
When buying a breast pump, you'll want to look at how to keep it clean, personal comfort and your day-to-day lifestyle. If you'd prefer not to plug it into an electrical outlet or you're after a budget-friendly option, go for a manual breast pump that lets you take control of your feeding and pumping process. If you're expressing regularly, an electric breast pump might be a little easier. These models are super-efficient and often save you time, as the motor does all the pumping for you.
What are the must haves for bottle feeding?
If you've decided to bottle feed your new arrival, you'll want to consider the essential baby products that'll help make it easier and more enjoyable for you and baby. The most stress-free way to do this is to buy a complete feeding kit, which contains bottles, steriliser and insulated bottle bags. You may also choose for a day and night bottle maker, which make bottle feeding a breeze. Read our guide on bottle feeding for more helpful tips and advice.