Why Buy Me?
- Ethically produced: BIBS develops products with great consideration for the planet and for the children who inherit it
- Carry case holding up to three BIBS dummies
- Can be used for dummy sterilisation
BIBS Dummy Box - Ivory
BIBS Dummy Box makes life easier for parents and helps keep their babies' dummies clean, organized, and safe. It provides a convenient and hygienic solution for parents to store and transport their baby's dummies without losing them. Further, the pacifier box can also be used as a snack box and a sterilizer box for microwave sterilization*.
Features a silicone strap that can be fastened to a stroller or changing bag , making it easy to bring. This also makes it easy to keep the dummy within reach when your baby needs it.
The box can hold up to three BIBS dummies, but it also comes with a dummy insert that can hold one single dummy. The insert fits all BIBS dummies, so the box will fit no matter which BIBS dummy you prefer.
100% food-grade material free from BPA and phthalates. Designed and produced in Denmark.Your baby will love to cuddle with this soft and snuggly cuddle cloth, and it will quickly become a trusted play- and bedtime buddy, that provides the child with emotional support.
- Instructions for use Sterilize by scalding You can sterilize both natural rubber latex and silicone dummies using boiling water in the dummy box. 1. Take out the insert and put the pacifier in the dummy box. 2. Pour boiling water over the dummy, and make sure the nipple is submerged in the water. 3. Let the dummy soak for approx. 5 min. 4. Pick it up and let it dry on a clean towel. 5. If water remains in the nipple, simply just squeeze the nipple flat to press out the excess water 6. Put the insert in after sterilization to preserve the pacifier box’s form
- Sterilize by microwave sterilization *We only recommend this method for silicone dummies - not dummies in natural rubber latex. 1. Leave the insert in (or put it in immediately after sterilization to preserve the dummy box’s form) 2. Add two spoonfulls of water to the dummy box and place the dummy in. 3. Put the box in the microwave for approx. 60 seconds at max. 800W. NB: Temperatures should not exceed 100°C. Always follow the manufacturer’s instructions. 4. Leave the box to cool off before removing the dummy. Use with caution! Children should never be near the product when it is used for sterilization!
Age Suitability: 0 months +
Composition: Box: Food-grade PP. Strap: Silicone
Care & Maintenance: Withstand dishwasher cleaning/p>
Dimensions: Length 72mm x Width 72mm x Height 50mm
The following delivery option is available on all items, except selected cots, all furniture collections, battery vehicle toys and larger rocking horses.
The delivery options available in checkout may vary based on your items availability and your location.
|Delivery Option||Delivery Time||Cost|
We will deliver your order in up to 10 days.
Pre-order items will be delivered in up to 10 days from the delivery dates specified on the product page.
Personalised items will be delivered within 10 working days.
Please allow an extra working day for bank holidays.
FREE on orders of €100 and over
€8 on orders under €100