Why Buy Me?
- Stylish changing bag for the modern mum
- Designed so it's not only a changing bag, but also a handbag
- Comes with a dummy holder, mum purse & changing mat
About London Olivia
London Olivia is a new and exciting baby changing bag brand, with a difference.
Designed and created by a mum of two, Rochelle Streater, after having tried and tested many different changing bags along her journey with her daughter London. On her journey, she noticed the little things that would have made a big difference to the bags and the ease of using them.
When covid hit and Rochelle was pregnant with her second daughter Freya, it was the push she needed to develop bags with all the things she had looked for in a baby changing bag.
From the stylish, yet simple design that allows you to use them in any situation and don't look like your average baby changing bag - to the little extras that make all the difference, like the external baby wipe pocket that saves you digging around in the bag every time you need to clean something up (which let's face it - happens often with kids). Including suitcase straps, mum purses, antimicrobial baby changing mats, laptop compartments and bottle warmers, she really has thought of it all.
Once designed, Rochelle put the bags to the test by handing them to real mums: mums with twins, mums with toddlers and mums with newborns, to make sure her bags were fulfilling their needs.
The brand was truly designed with others in mind, and not only for the mums using them. London Olivia also donates a percentage of every sale to UNICEF to help provide for less fortunate children. They also maintain environmentally friendly packaging and all the materials used on the bags are vegan.
The Kensington Tote Changing Bag
From the office to soft play, our new Kensington Tote changing bag has got you covered while maintaining effortless style.
This bag is designed not only to be a changing bag, but also a handbag long after your little one grows up. Designed and tested by mums - The Kensington tote changing bag is waterproof inside and out, with enough room and compartments for everything you need - including your laptop.
Designed around the classic handbag design, our Kensington Tote Baby Changing bag will fit in perfectly not only at soft play, but also in the office long after your little ones grow up allowing you to maintain effortless style. With a large central section, you?ll have enough room to fit all of your little one?s essentials
- Pram attachment straps work on any pram, pushchair, or shopping trolley
- Changing mat included features an antimicrobial surface which is easy to wipe and stops germs for extra hygiene
- Dummy holder made with new antimicrobial material inside which allows for a hygienic yet convenient place to store your little one?s dummy
- Zip compartment to keep your smaller bits and pieces separate
- Adjustable cross-body strap which can also be shortened to wear as a shoulder strap
- Includes mum purse to save you from digging around for the essentials, such as keys and lipsticks
- Waterproof material inside and out for spills or downpours
- Laptop compartment
- Insulated bottle pockets which keeps snacks and bottles either hot or cold for longer
- Soft, vegan friendly leather
- Environmentally friendly packaging
Composition: Vegan leather and polyester
Safety Warnings: To avoid danger of suffocation, keep any plastic packaging away from babies and children. Do not use this bag in cribs, beds, carriages, or playpens. This bag is not a toy
Care & Maintenance: Wipe clean with a damp cloth
Dimensions: 30 x 46 x 15
The following delivery option is available on all items, except selected cots, all furniture collections, battery vehicle toys and larger rocking horses.
The delivery options available in checkout may vary based on your items availability and your location.
|Delivery Option||Delivery Time||Cost|
We will deliver your order in up to 10 days.
Pre-order items will be delivered in up to 10 days from the delivery dates specified on the product page.
Personalised items will be delivered within 10 working days.
Please allow an extra working day for bank holidays.
FREE on orders of €100 and over
€8 on orders under €100