Urbo². Built for city steering.
Narrow and nippy, with a compact frame for smart city steering.
Why Buy Me?
- Rose Gold Chassis - showcasing delicate metallic jewellery trends
- Honeycomb Quilted Fabric - plush padding for increased comfort and warmth
- Leather Branded Badges - debossed in striking rose gold colours
- Metallic leather-style piping trim - for that luxurious finishing touch
Features & Benefits:
- Smooth mover - front suspension for a bump-free ride.
- Space saving - slide the adjustable handles right down to squeeze into even tighter city spaces.
- Hallway-friendly - folds away for easy storage.
- Zzzzzz - built-in insect net and sleep shade to stop unwanted visitors.
- Set up for snoozing - extra lined hood and visor.
- Full recline - for long, leisurely naps.
- Reversible seat - so they can face you or the world.
- Flip-flop friendly brake - for easy stop and go.
- Peek-a-boo window - for quick check ups.
- Lots of distraction - fun toy loop to keep baby entertained.
- Safe on the road - car seat compatible.
- Temperature control - adjustable air vent to keep baby comfortable.
- Comforting bumper - leather look bumper bar for extra peace of mind.
- Quilted comfort - super-comfy luxury padded seat.
- Bags of room - easy access shopping basket.
- Sun smart - UPF 50+ hood fabric for maximum protection against UV rays.
|Age Guideline:||Birth - 15kg.|
|Dimensions:||H: 90 x W: 53 x L: 83cm Approx.|
|Folded Dimensions:||H: 29 x W: 53 x L: 83cm Approx.|
|Includes:||Chassis, Seat Unit, Chest & Crotch Pads, Shopping Basket, Insect Net and Raincover.|
Combining the best of British design with luxurious comfort, our Signature Edition range presents the new Urbo² - Rose Gold. Taking inspiration from the delicate metallic trends of the jewellery world, the new Urbo² comes with a vivid rose gold chassis, set in striking contrast against the bold matte black fabric. A quilted honeycomb design creates a seat with added comfort, with leatherette style handles and badges debossed in rose gold for added luxury. The Urbo² Rose Gold is a deluxe stroller that demands to be seen.
The following delivery option is available on all items, except selected cots, all furniture collections, battery vehicle toys and larger rocking horses.
The delivery options available in checkout may vary based on your items availability and your location.
|Delivery Option||Delivery Time||Cost|
We will deliver your order in 10 days.
Pre-order items will be delivered in up to 10 days from the delivery dates specified on the product page.
Personalised items will be delivered within 10 working days.
Please allow an extra working day for bank holiday.
FREE on orders of €100 and over
€8 on orders under €100
Which pushchair should I buy?
Shopping around for a pushchair can seem overwhelming, with so many makes and models available. As no two families are the same, a one size fits all pushchair just won't cut it. When considering which pushchair to go for, have a think about what'll best suit what you need. Do you need a lightweight stroller that’s perfect for city living, or an all-terrain pushchair for country adventures? Have a read of our pushchair buying guide to learn more about which one would work for you.
Do I need a pushchair, pram, buggy or stroller?
Although parents often use the terms pram, pushchair, buggy and stroller interchangeably, they all do a slightly different job, so it helps to know the difference before you shop around. A pushchair is a folding seat on wheels, generally designed for babies and small children, whilst Prams have a lie-flat seat so are perfect for your little one’s early months. Strollers can also be referred to as buggies and are often lightweight and compact when folded up, making them great for traveling with a toddler. To find out which one would work for you, have a read of our pushchair buying guide.
What features make for a great travel pushchair?
If you're off on an adventure, you're likely to want a lightweight stroller that’s easy to fold up and compact enough to fit into small spaces. When deciding which model to go for, consider how big it is and where it needs to fit – whether it’s the boot of a car or the cabin compartment on an airplane. We've written a blog post on what holiday essentials you'll need to think about when you're travelling with a baby, which you can read here.
Can I try out a pushchair before I buy?
We get how important it is to try before you buy, especially when it comes to the larger purchases such as a pushchair or pram. That’s why we offer our Personal Shopping appointments. They're free to book, and our team will give you all the help, advice and pushchair demonstrations you need. You can book your appointment here.
How should I care for my pushchair?
Pushchairs are designed to last you a long time if you look after them - and thankfully caring for your pushchair is really easy. All you need to do is make sure the wheels are clean and free of debris, as embedded dirt and grit could damage them. Because your pushchair covers are machine washable, you can simply pop them in the wash, and you can even use warm water with a sponge to spot clean stains in between washes.