Why Buy Me?
- Baby will be comfy with different chair heights and recline positions
- The removable tray makes it easy to store away in your home
- Easily keep the seat clean with a simple wipe
Snax Highchair - Wonky Veg
Snax highchair makes mealtimes extra comfy for baby and fuss-free for parents. 6 height settings and 3 recline positions make it easy to find the perfect position for baby; a removable tray with 3 lockable positions and wipe-clean seat pad make Snax easy to clean between meals; and a 5-point safety harness keeps baby safe and secure during mealtimes. Plus with a handy storage basket and compact fold, Snax is ideal for saving space.
Super-comfy, adjustable and easy-to-clean highchair Snax, with a brand new pattern. Wonky Veg features bright and colourful fruit and vegetables that can be grown at home, for an imaginative and playful highchair that will delight.
- Wipe clean seat pad for added comfort and easy cleaning
- 6 height adjustments to fit different table sizes
- 3 recline positions- offers added comfort when eating
- Removable tray with 3 lockable positions
- Includes a handy storage basket
- Remove the tray insert for easy cleaning
- The 5 point safety harness keeps baby secure
- Includes castors so you can move Snax easily
Age suitability: 6 months to 3 years
Safety: Never Leave the child unattended
Self assembly required? Yes
Standards UK/EU: EN14988
Care & maintenance:
- Wipe down all plastic or metal parts with a damp cloth using mild soap. Ensure all parts are thoroughly dry before use.
- All moving parts can be lubricated using a silicone spray, e.g. furniture polish.
- Light soiling of the seat pad can be removed with a damp cloth using mild soap.
- Do not use any strong detergents or abrasive materials to clean this product.
Dimensions (unfolded) : H120 X W90 x D85cm
Dimensions (folded) : H61X W90 X D40cm
|Delivery Option||Delivery Time||Cost|
We will deliver your order in up to 10 days.
Pre-order items will be delivered in up to 10 days from the delivery dates specified on the product page.
Personalised items will be delivered within 10 working days.
Please allow an extra working day for bank holidays.
FREE on orders of €100 and over
€8 on orders under €100
What are the must have weaning essentials?
The first thing you'll need to prepare for the weaning journey are bibs - a lot of them! Weaning can be a fun but messy process, and bibs are a must-have to protect your little one's clothing from all of those food splatters. With everything from baby cutlery that'll help your baby get used to holding a spoon, to plate sets and waterproof splash mats to keep your kitchen clear of mess, get ready for weaning with our essentials collection seen here.
How do I choose the right high chair for weaning?
Highchairs come with lots of different features, so the best way to choose one is to have a think about what you need yours to do. Does it need to be portable and lightweight, or do you want one that’s easy to clean? Or perhaps you’d like to buy one that adapts as your baby grows. To help you get started on your weaning journey, we've written a high chair buying guide.
When can my baby start to use a highchair?
Every baby is different, but generally we recommend using a highchair when your little one is around 6 months old. This is around the time that you'll start weaning, so a high chair is great for keeping them comfy, safe and part of the family at meal times.
Shall I buy a manual or electric breast pump?
When buying a breast pump, you'll want to look at how to keep it clean, personal comfort and your day-to-day lifestyle. If you'd prefer not to plug it into an electrical outlet or you're after a budget-friendly option, go for a manual breast pump that lets you take control of your feeding and pumping process. If you're expressing regularly, an electric breast pump might be a little easier. These models are super-efficient and often save you time, as the motor does all the pumping for you.
What are the must haves for bottle feeding?
If you've decided to bottle feed your new arrival, you'll want to consider the essential baby products that'll help make it easier and more enjoyable for you and baby. The most stress-free way to do this is to buy a complete feeding kit, which contains bottles, steriliser and insulated bottle bags. You may also choose for a day and night bottle maker, which make bottle feeding a breeze. Read our guide on bottle feeding for more helpful tips and advice.