Why Buy Me?
- 360˚rotation mechanism
- Rear-facing car seat
- Energy Reduction Technology
Sirona S2 i-Size Car Seat in Lava Grey
Say goodbye to hassle and back strain at the start of your journey. The Sirona S2 i-Size car seat features a genius one-hand 360° rotation mechanism for a fast entry and exit. It is your new secret weapon for easy and comfortable boarding. The Sirona S2 i-Size lets your child sit rear-facing to improve safety in the event of a head-on collision. If you make the switch to forward-facing, Energy Reduction Technology makes the journey safer. The headrest and harness system are designed to reduce the energy of impact forces, so whichever travelling direction you choose you can be rest assured your child is protected from 3 months until 4 years (from birth with the Newborn Inlay sold separately).
- 360˚rotation mechanism - The 360° rotation mechanism takes the back strain out of getting your child onboard. It is a breeze to swivel the seat to the door side and get your child in and out. Switching between rear and forward-facing travel also could not be easier.
- Rear-facing car seat - When positioned rear-facing, the seat significantly reduces the risk of injury in the case of a head-on collision. The Sirona S2 i-Size llows you to transport children rear-facing from 3 months up to 105cm approx. 4 years old. Depending on your preference, the Sirona S2 can also be used as a forward-facing car seat for children (starting from min. 76cm and over 15 months old). However Cybex recommend rear-facing in the Sirona S2 for as long as possible.
- Energy Reduction Technology - Energy Reduction Technology improves safety performance during front-facing travel. Impact forces are transmitted directly into the car seat via the harness system, where they are partially dissipated by energy-absorbing materials. This reduces the forces acting on the child’s sensitive neck by approximately 20%.
- L.S.P - The integrated L.S.P. System increases safety in the event of a side-impact collision. In combination with the energy-absorbing shell, it can reduce the force of a side impact.
- One-hand recline - The one-hand recline function makes a peaceful drive only a moment away. Quickly adjust the seat and your child can take a relaxing nap on the go. With five settings available in both riding directions, it is easy to find the perfect sleeping position.
- Height Adjustable Headrest - The height-adjustable headrest has 12 settings for a customised fit. As your child grows it is simple to adapt the seat to keep pace.
Age Suitability: 3 months to approx. 4 years (61cm-105cm - from birth or 45cm with Newborn Inlay, sold separately)
Max Child Weight: Max 18kg
Health & Safety: I-Size - UN R129/03
Dimensions: L75cm x W46.5cm x H58cm
The following delivery option is available on all items, except selected cots, all furniture collections, battery vehicle toys and larger rocking horses.
The delivery options available in checkout may vary based on your items availability and your location.
|Delivery Option||Delivery Time||Cost|
We will deliver your order in up to 10 days.
Pre-order items will be delivered in up to 10 days from the delivery dates specified on the product page.
Personalised items will be delivered within 10 working days.
Please allow an extra working day for bank holidays.
FREE on orders of €100 and over
€8 on orders under €100