The Smartest Baby Monitor of its Kind
Over a million parents around the world trust Owlet every night to help them keep their babies safe while they sleep. Our award-winning Smart Sock goes beyond the capabilities of any other baby monitor to tell you the things that really matter, when it really matters.
The Smart Sock is the first baby monitor to track your baby's oxygen level and heart rate - the best indication of Baby's health - while they sleep. If your baby's readings leave preset "safe" zones, you'll receive a notification that lets you know your baby really needs you. Now you can feel more confidence, more freedom, and more peace of mind knowing that Owlet is here to help you keep your baby safe.
Our all-new Smart Sock is the third of its kind and it's smarter than ever.
- Intelligent Monitoring For Baby - Track the most important indicators of your baby's health- like oxygen level and heart rate. View Baby's readings in real time on your smartphone and review a detailed 7-day wellness history.
- Know When Baby Really Needs You - Base Station and Owlet app notify you if Baby's readings leave "safe" zones so you can know when your baby really needs you.
- Safe. Secure. Proven. - The Smart Sock uses proven technology trusted by parents around the world to monitor babies every night.
- Measures sleep trends - View total hours slept, number of wakings, sleep quality and more.
- Fits babies 0 to 18 months - Fabric socks fit 5 lbs. to 30 lbs., for both left and right feet.
- Wireless charging - Convenient drop-and-go charging on the Base Station. 16 hour battery & quick charge: Get 8 hours in 20 min., and a full charge in 90 min.
- Midwife approved - Approved by midwife Carrie Sirry and trusted by more than a million parents to help them keep their baby safe.
Size 1 Sock: Fits babies up to 12 lbs
Size 2 Sock: Fits babies up to 12-30lbs
- Smart Sock sensor
- Fabric socks, 2 left feet & 2 right feet
- Base Station
- Charging cords
- Power adapter
Dimensions: L: 10 x W:6 x H:5cm
The following delivery option is available on all items, except selected cots, all furniture collections, battery vehicle toys and larger rocking horses.
The delivery options available in checkout may vary based on your items availability and your location.
|Delivery Option||Delivery Time||Cost|
We will deliver your order in up to 10 days.
Pre-order items will be delivered in up to 10 days from the delivery dates specified on the product page.
Personalised items will be delivered within 10 working days.
Please allow an extra working day for bank holidays.
FREE on orders of €100 and over
€8 on orders under €100
How can I baby proof my home?
When your little one starts to roll, crawl and walk, you'll want to babyproof your home to make sure they're kept safe and out of harm's way. The best way to do this is to place a baby gate across the top and bottom of stairs, as well as any rooms you want to keep them out of. Baby gates are a really simple and affordable way to give you a little extra peace of mind whilst your baby explores their environment, and with plenty of innovative designs around, there's bound to be a stair gate that fits your home and lifestyle.
What should I consider when choosing a baby monitor?
A baby monitor lets you keep an eye on your little one from wherever you are in your home. Baby monitors can include clever features that make your life a little easier, like video and audio capabilities, motion detectors, and nightlights. Some of the latest baby monitors even feature HD cameras, which give you a sharper picture than standard definition - so you won't miss a thing.
What other baby safety products should I consider?
There's a wide range of baby safety essentials that'll come in handy for your growing family. From baby gates to stop them going up and down stairs to car seat mirrors that help you keep an eye on them whilst you drive, we stock plenty of products to keep your little one safe. You might want to consider a night light to keep you and your baby safe during night time feeds and changes, and we recommend investing in a room thermometer in your nursery, to make sure it's always the right temperature for your baby.