Why Buy Me?
- Includes all of your newborn and toddler travel essentials
- Go from carrycot to car seat or pushchair in no time
- No need to upgrade until your little one reaches 22kg
Ocarro 6 Piece Essentials Pushchair Travel Bundle - What's Included?
Our 6 piece pushchair bundle has all the essentials you need to get out and about with your little one. It includes our award-winning all-terrain Ocarro pushchair and carrycot, a matching changing bag and footmuff, a handy cup holder and car seat adaptors that'll help you go from pushchair to car without a fuss.
Ocarro Pushchair - Carbon
- Tackle any terrain with the supportive dual suspension
- Plenty of room for baby to stretch out thanks to the large padded seat
- Folds with one hand for quick and compact storage
Ocarro Carrycot - Carbon
- Lie flat position can be used from birth to support natural sleep
- Easily carry your cot around thanks to a front release handle
- Fits with your Ocarro travel system for hassle-free journeys
Armadillo Flip/XT and Ocarro - Cybex/Maxi-Cosi Car Seat Adaptors
- Enjoy fuss-free outings thanks to the simple click and go system
- Compatible with a wide range of car seats for safe travel
- Designed to fit the Mamas & Papas Flip XT and Ocarro pushchairs
Tumbled Backpack - Carbon
- Large size and plenty of pockets for yours and baby's essentials
- Change and feed on-the-go with a bottle holder and changing mat
- Classic rucksack design means you'll have both hands free
Age Suitability: From birth to 22kg or 4 years, whichever comes first
Health & Safety: EN 1888-1&2:2018
- This product is suitable from birth up to 22kgs or 4 years, whichever comes first
- This product is not suitable for running or skating
Composition: Fabric: 100% polyester
Care & Maintenance: Wipe clean with a damp cloth
Self-Assembly Required? Part assembled
Age Suitability: 0 - 9kg
Health & Safety: EN 1466:2014
- This product is suitable only for a child who cannot sit up unaided, roll over and cannot push itself up on its hands and knees
- Maximum weight of the child: 9kg
- Never use this product on a stand
- Outer: 100% polyester
- Internals and Mattress Cover: 100% polyester
Care & Maintenance: Wipe clean only except the mattress fitted sheet which is machine washable
Self-Assembly Required? Fully assembled
Care & Maintenance: Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Outer - Polyester polyurethane
- Lining - 100% polyester excluding trims
Care & Maintenance: Wipe clean only
Age Suitability: Birth+
Safety Warning: This product is not suitable for indoor use, do not let your child overheat
- Outer - 100% polyester
- Lining - Face: 100% polyester, Back: 74% viscose from bamboo, 26% cotton excluding trims
Care & Maintenance: Machine washable
Bundle Includes: Pushchair, carrycot, co-ordinating footmuff, cupholder, change bag, car seat adaptors and cup holder
Dimensions: 101 x 59 x 101cm
Folded Dimensions: 78 x 59 x 40cm
Dimensions: 76 x 39 x 59cm
Dimensions: H420 x W32cm approx.
Dimensions: H100 x W52 x D18cm approx.
The following delivery option is available on all items, except selected cots, all furniture collections, battery vehicle toys and larger rocking horses.
The delivery options available in checkout may vary based on your items availability and your location.
|Delivery Option||Delivery Time||Cost|
We will deliver your order in 10 days.
Pre-order items will be delivered in up to 10 days from the delivery dates specified on the product page.
Personalised items will be delivered within 10 working days.
Please allow an extra working day for bank holiday.
FREE on orders of €100 and over
€8 on orders under €100
Which pushchair should I buy?
Shopping around for a pushchair can seem overwhelming, with so many makes and models available. As no two families are the same, a one size fits all pushchair just won't cut it. When considering which pushchair to go for, have a think about what'll best suit what you need. Do you need a lightweight stroller that’s perfect for city living, or an all-terrain pushchair for country adventures? Have a read of our pushchair buying guide to learn more about which one would work for you.
Do I need a pushchair, pram, buggy or stroller?
Although parents often use the terms pram, pushchair, buggy and stroller interchangeably, they all do a slightly different job, so it helps to know the difference before you shop around. A pushchair is a folding seat on wheels, generally designed for babies and small children, whilst Prams have a lie-flat seat so are perfect for your little one’s early months. Strollers can also be referred to as buggies and are often lightweight and compact when folded up, making them great for traveling with a toddler. To find out which one would work for you, have a read of our pushchair buying guide.
What features make for a great travel pushchair?
If you're off on an adventure, you're likely to want a lightweight stroller that’s easy to fold up and compact enough to fit into small spaces. When deciding which model to go for, consider how big it is and where it needs to fit – whether it’s the boot of a car or the cabin compartment on an airplane. We've written a blog post on what holiday essentials you'll need to think about when you're travelling with a baby, which you can read here.
Can I try out a pushchair before I buy?
We get how important it is to try before you buy, especially when it comes to the larger purchases such as a pushchair or pram. That’s why we offer our Personal Shopping appointments. They're free to book, and our team will give you all the help, advice and pushchair demonstrations you need. You can book your appointment here.
How should I care for my pushchair?
Pushchairs are designed to last you a long time if you look after them - and thankfully caring for your pushchair is really easy. All you need to do is make sure the wheels are clean and free of debris, as embedded dirt and grit could damage them. Because your pushchair covers are machine washable, you can simply pop them in the wash, and you can even use warm water with a sponge to spot clean stains in between washes.