Why Buy Me?
- One hand fold for quick and compact storage
- Supportive dual suspension for all-terrain adventures
- Plenty of room for baby to stretch out thanks to the large padded seat
Take your family adventures further with the award-winning Ocarro, our ultimate all-terrain travel system. With robust comfort for your little one and a compact one-hand fold, the Ocarro pushchair and co-ordinating accessories are ideal for taking baby to country parks, down suburban streets or into town.
Ocarro All-Terrain Pushchair - Heritage
We've given this Heritage Edition of our Ocarro pushchair a modern twist with a warm, grey palette in a classic herringbone fabric. Finished with a chestnut leatherette details and a traditional diamond quilted lining and pocket details on the hood it is a perfect mix of Heritage and Contemporary.
With dual suspension and tough tyres, you really can take it anywhere. It's got a large, padded seat, comfy cushioned chest pads and head-hugging pillow, so your little one will always enjoy a comfy ride - perfect for snoozes on-the-go.
And when it comes to packing your Ocarro away in the car or at home, you can quickly fold it using one hand, then store it neatly away thanks to its compact design. We've even designed a matching blanket and snuggly teddy bear that can be bought as co-ordinating accessories to your pushchair.
- Crafted from soft herringbone fabric with diamond quilted hood
- Finished with classic chestnut leatherette details
- Super-soft fabrics and knitted seat will make it extra-comfy
- Lie-back seat can be used from birth to support natural sleep
- Baby will stay cool thanks to the ventilated hood
- The padded chest pads and head hugger provides extra comfort
- Shelter your little one with a large extendable hood
- Get a handle height that suits you with the adjustable bar
- Stay safe at night with reflective wheel rims
- Puncture-proof tyres will protect your wheels on any terrain
- Stow away your shopping with a big easy-to-access basket
- Ergonomically-designed chassis can easily tackle kerbs
- Keep your adaptors and rain cover handy with the mesh pockets
- Matching blanket and snuggly teddy bear available separately
Age Suitability: 0-22kg or 4 years whichever comes first
Health & Safety: EN 1888-1&2:2018
- This product is suitable from birth up to 22kgs or 4 years whichever comes first
- This product is not suitable for running or skating
- Hood fabric - 64% polyester, 25% viscose & 11% acrylic
- Seat pad - 100% polyester
- Harness - 41% POM (buckle), 59% polyester (webbing)
- Rain cover - 95% PVC, 5% polyester
Care & Maintenance: Wipe clean with a damp cloth
Self-Assembly Required? Part assembled
Product Includes: Chassis, seat unit, canopy, rain cover & shopping basket
|Dimensions||101 x 59 x 101cm|
|Folded Dimensions||78 x 59 x 40cm|
|Car Seat Compatible||Y|
|Harness Type||5 Point|
|Fold Type||One hand|
|Folds with Seat Unit||Y|
|Number of Wheels||4|
|Puncture Proof Wheels||Y|
|Number of Recline Positions||3|
|1 Hand Recline Adjustment||Y|
|Adjustable Leg Rest||Y|
|Freestanding When Folded||Y|
|Detachable Bumper Bar||Y|
|Seat Unit L x W x H (cm)||24 x 28 x 53cm|
|Tyre Diameter||Front: 20, Rear: 28|
|Shopping Basket L x W x D (cm)||61 x 41 x 25|
|UPF 50 Hood||Y|
|Lie Back Position||Y|
The following delivery option is available on all items, except selected cots, all furniture collections, battery vehicle toys and larger rocking horses.
The delivery options available in checkout may vary based on your items availability and your location.
|Delivery Option||Delivery Time||Cost|
We will deliver your order in 10 days.
Pre-order items will be delivered in up to 10 days from the delivery dates specified on the product page.
Personalised items will be delivered within 10 working days.
Please allow an extra working day for bank holiday.
FREE on orders of €100 and over
€8 on orders under €100
Which pushchair should I buy?
Shopping around for a pushchair can seem overwhelming, with so many makes and models available. As no two families are the same, a one size fits all pushchair just won't cut it. When considering which pushchair to go for, have a think about what'll best suit what you need. Do you need a lightweight stroller that’s perfect for city living, or an all-terrain pushchair for country adventures? Have a read of our pushchair buying guide to learn more about which one would work for you.
Do I need a pushchair, pram, buggy or stroller?
Although parents often use the terms pram, pushchair, buggy and stroller interchangeably, they all do a slightly different job, so it helps to know the difference before you shop around. A pushchair is a folding seat on wheels, generally designed for babies and small children, whilst Prams have a lie-flat seat so are perfect for your little one’s early months. Strollers can also be referred to as buggies and are often lightweight and compact when folded up, making them great for traveling with a toddler. To find out which one would work for you, have a read of our pushchair buying guide.
What features make for a great travel pushchair?
If you're off on an adventure, you're likely to want a lightweight stroller that’s easy to fold up and compact enough to fit into small spaces. When deciding which model to go for, consider how big it is and where it needs to fit – whether it’s the boot of a car or the cabin compartment on an airplane. We've written a blog post on what holiday essentials you'll need to think about when you're travelling with a baby, which you can read here.
Can I try out a pushchair before I buy?
We get how important it is to try before you buy, especially when it comes to the larger purchases such as a pushchair or pram. That’s why we offer our Personal Shopping appointments. They're free to book, and our team will give you all the help, advice and pushchair demonstrations you need. You can book your appointment here.
How should I care for my pushchair?
Pushchairs are designed to last you a long time if you look after them - and thankfully caring for your pushchair is really easy. All you need to do is make sure the wheels are clean and free of debris, as embedded dirt and grit could damage them. Because your pushchair covers are machine washable, you can simply pop them in the wash, and you can even use warm water with a sponge to spot clean stains in between washes.