Why Buy Me?
- Easy to get baby strapped in thanks to the self-guiding magnetic buckle
- Quick and easy to fold with just one hand
- Baby can be parent or forward-facing thanks to the flexible seat
Nuna Triv Pushchair - Riveted
Say hello to classic style with a twist with the Riveted collection by Nuna. Striking the perfect balance between hard and soft, this travel collection pairs stunning dark metals with deep, neutral colours and accent splashes, and is finished with bronze and copper details for a timeless design. The rich fabric textures give this collection extra depth, whilst the soft, chocolate brown vegan leather gives a touch of warmth.
This compact stroller is perfect for city living or jet-setting. TRIV™ is cleverly designed with a seat that can face both ways and fold both ways, and can easily convert to a travel system. The ring adapter can even fold with the frame, creating the perfect sidekick for your everyday adventures. Whether it's a quick trip to the shops or nipping across town, the TRIV pushchair is a natural city dweller that packs up quickly and stands on its own, keeping your busy hands free.
- MagneTech Secure Snap™--the self-guiding magnetic buckle that automatically locks into place
- Ring adapter folds with the stroller - no need to remove with the car seat. Quick, one-handed fold means less time packing, more time relaxing
- Seat faces both ways and easy to fold flat, whatever direction baby's been facing
- Spring suspension technology under the seat, for smooth rides. Because bumps in the road happen
- Water repellent UPF 50+ canopy is extendable and features a flip out eyeshade and window
- One-hand on-the-go recline and height adjustable pushbar
- Quick-release, five point no-rethread harness converts to a three point harness
- All wheel suspension, one-touch brake and front swivel wheel locks
- One-hand, adjustable calf support
- Travel system ready. Simply attach a Nuna PIPA™ series infant carrier to the included ring adapter
- All-season seat keeps baby cosy in winter and easily converts to mesh in summer
- Handy storage pocket and oversized storage basket
Age Suitability: Birth to 22kg
Dimensions: L81 x W52 x H106cm
The following delivery option is available on all items, except selected cots, all furniture collections, battery vehicle toys and larger rocking horses.
The delivery options available in checkout may vary based on your items availability and your location.
|Delivery Option||Delivery Time||Cost|
We will deliver your order in 10 days.
Pre-order items will be delivered in up to 10 days from the delivery dates specified on the product page.
Personalised items will be delivered within 10 working days.
Please allow an extra working day for bank holiday.
FREE on orders of €100 and over
€8 on orders under €100
Which pushchair should I buy?
Shopping around for a pushchair can seem overwhelming, with so many makes and models available. As no two families are the same, a one size fits all pushchair just won't cut it. When considering which pushchair to go for, have a think about what'll best suit what you need. Do you need a lightweight stroller that’s perfect for city living, or an all-terrain pushchair for country adventures? Have a read of our pushchair buying guide to learn more about which one would work for you.
Do I need a pushchair, pram, buggy or stroller?
Although parents often use the terms pram, pushchair, buggy and stroller interchangeably, they all do a slightly different job, so it helps to know the difference before you shop around. A pushchair is a folding seat on wheels, generally designed for babies and small children, whilst Prams have a lie-flat seat so are perfect for your little one’s early months. Strollers can also be referred to as buggies and are often lightweight and compact when folded up, making them great for traveling with a toddler. To find out which one would work for you, have a read of our pushchair buying guide.
What features make for a great travel pushchair?
If you're off on an adventure, you're likely to want a lightweight stroller that’s easy to fold up and compact enough to fit into small spaces. When deciding which model to go for, consider how big it is and where it needs to fit – whether it’s the boot of a car or the cabin compartment on an airplane. We've written a blog post on what holiday essentials you'll need to think about when you're travelling with a baby, which you can read here.
Can I try out a pushchair before I buy?
We get how important it is to try before you buy, especially when it comes to the larger purchases such as a pushchair or pram. That’s why we offer our Personal Shopping appointments. They're free to book, and our team will give you all the help, advice and pushchair demonstrations you need. You can book your appointment here.
How should I care for my pushchair?
Pushchairs are designed to last you a long time if you look after them - and thankfully caring for your pushchair is really easy. All you need to do is make sure the wheels are clean and free of debris, as embedded dirt and grit could damage them. Because your pushchair covers are machine washable, you can simply pop them in the wash, and you can even use warm water with a sponge to spot clean stains in between washes.