Why Buy Me?
- Easily converts from a single pushchair to a double or twin
- Quick and easy to fold, flip the seat and convert to car seat or carry cot mode
- Give your little ones a smooth ride with the custom dual suspension
Nuna Demi-Grow Pushchair - FrostBe ready for tomorrow
Ideal as a twin or as a double for children of different ages.
- Car seat adaptors
- Rain cover
- Removable market basket
- Seat and carrycot adaptors (two seats)
You can't control your destiny, but you can be ready for the stroll ahead. With an all-season seat, swanky storage system, and the ability to expand to a double or (gasp!) even a twin - the DEMI grow really does have it all - no matter what fate may throw your way.
Nuna Demi-Grow Pushchair Features
- Designed around your future you
- Removable, extendable & protective UPF 50+ canopy with flip out eyeshade
- Fenders and built-in clear hub caps protect from dirt and debris
- LSimple, one-touch, rear wheel braking system
- Five or three point anti-loop harness, featuring quick click release button
- All accessories for double and twin modes are sold separately
- One-hand adjustable calf support
- Sibling seat (sold separately) is a twin of the main seat
- Tires are tough, foam filled and ready for any terrain
- Progressive suspension technology gives a nice, smooth ride
Nuna Demi-Grow Carrycot -FrostGo where you want together
Ideal for use with the demi Gro pushchair.
Stroll them straight on into the land of nod. The DEMI grow bassinet connects swiftly to stroller, and can easily be doubled up for twin mode. So you can carry less baggage and do more together.
Nuna Demi-Grow Carrycot Features
- Perfect for travel as it is tested for overnight sleeping
- Soft mattress cover, top cover and zip-away liner are machine washable
- Top cover is easily removable with quick release magnets
- Oversized, protective UPF 50+ canopy with removable, flip out eyeshade
- Customized comfort thanks to integrated ventilation panels
- Non-slip feet for added security and cleanliness
Nuna Pipa Lite LX Baby Car Seat with Base - CaviarKeep it luxe and light
Lightweight luxury comfort for you and baby, with soft blended fabrics and an ergonomic design perfect for easy carrying.
Give baby the very best with the Nuna Pipa Lite LX. The Merino wool and TENCEL lyocell fibre blend fabrics offer supreme comfort while the feather weight design and ergonomic leatherette handle mean you can carry with comfortable ease.
Nuna Pipa Lite LX Car Seat Features
Pairing perfectly with all Nuna pushchairs, the Pipa Lite LX includes a full-coverage removable UPF 50+ sun canopy, with flip-out eyeshade, to protect your little one from the sun. In terms of safety, the heavy-duty shell offers more protection for baby without impeding on the lightweight design. The Side Impact Protection keeps your little one safe in side-on collisions while the stability leg?s crumple zone absorbs impact and minimises force to baby.
And when you're ready to go, the True Lock installation makes fitting your car seat swift, simple and safe, with rear-facing protection from birth to 18 months.
- TENCEL is a trademark of Lenzing AG
- Merino wool and TENCEL branded lyocell fiber blend
- True lock installation makes set up swift, simple and safe
- Dream drape - luxe lightweight leatherette carry handle with an ergonomic design for easy carrying
- Removable full coverage UPF 50+ canopy with flip out eyeshade
- Rearward facing in a snap with the PIPA?s base Side impact protection for ultimate baby safe keeping
- Crumple zone within the stability leg absorbs impact and minimizes force to baby
- The heavy duty shell is super resilient yet ultra-lightweight
- Comfy infant insert is removable for growing babies
Nuna Demi-Grow Pushchair - Frost SpecificationsAge Suitability: 6 months to 20 kg. Weight - 13.9 kg (without winter seat, canopy, or arm bar).
Nuna Demi-Grow Carrycot -Frost SpecificationsAge Suitability: Birth to 20 lbs
Nuna Pipa Lite LX Car Seat Specifications
Age Suitability: Birth to 13 kg.
We understand the importance of safety, so when it's time to choose a car seat that's just right, we've got you covered. Putting families first, we've created the ultimate car seat buying guide to help you along your journey.
Nuna Demi-Grow Pushchair Dimensions:L 87.5- 96 x W 62 x H 124 cm Approx. Folded - L 58 x W 62 x H 84 cm Approx.
Nuna Demi-Grow Carrycot -Frost Dimensions:h 25 x w 16.5 x l 32 in Approx. 11.2 lbs
Nuna Pipa Lite LX Car Seat Dimensions:L 66 x W 44.3 x H 59.1 cm
The following delivery option is available on all items, except selected cots, all furniture collections, battery vehicle toys and larger rocking horses.
The delivery options available in checkout may vary based on your items availability and your location.
|Delivery Option||Delivery Time||Cost|
We will deliver your order in 10 days.
Pre-order items will be delivered in up to 10 days from the delivery dates specified on the product page.
Personalised items will be delivered within 10 working days.
Please allow an extra working day for bank holiday.
FREE on orders of €100 and over
€8 on orders under €100
Which pushchair should I buy?
Shopping around for a pushchair can seem overwhelming, with so many makes and models available. As no two families are the same, a one size fits all pushchair just won't cut it. When considering which pushchair to go for, have a think about what'll best suit what you need. Do you need a lightweight stroller that’s perfect for city living, or an all-terrain pushchair for country adventures? Have a read of our pushchair buying guide to learn more about which one would work for you.
Do I need a pushchair, pram, buggy or stroller?
Although parents often use the terms pram, pushchair, buggy and stroller interchangeably, they all do a slightly different job, so it helps to know the difference before you shop around. A pushchair is a folding seat on wheels, generally designed for babies and small children, whilst Prams have a lie-flat seat so are perfect for your little one’s early months. Strollers can also be referred to as buggies and are often lightweight and compact when folded up, making them great for traveling with a toddler. To find out which one would work for you, have a read of our pushchair buying guide.
What features make for a great travel pushchair?
If you're off on an adventure, you're likely to want a lightweight stroller that’s easy to fold up and compact enough to fit into small spaces. When deciding which model to go for, consider how big it is and where it needs to fit – whether it’s the boot of a car or the cabin compartment on an airplane. We've written a blog post on what holiday essentials you'll need to think about when you're travelling with a baby, which you can read here.
Can I try out a pushchair before I buy?
We get how important it is to try before you buy, especially when it comes to the larger purchases such as a pushchair or pram. That’s why we offer our Personal Shopping appointments. They're free to book, and our team will give you all the help, advice and pushchair demonstrations you need. You can book your appointment here.
How should I care for my pushchair?
Pushchairs are designed to last you a long time if you look after them - and thankfully caring for your pushchair is really easy. All you need to do is make sure the wheels are clean and free of debris, as embedded dirt and grit could damage them. Because your pushchair covers are machine washable, you can simply pop them in the wash, and you can even use warm water with a sponge to spot clean stains in between washes.