Why Buy Me?
- Thanks to the easy-in harness system, it's super quick and hassle free to get your baby in and out of the car.
- The FamilyFix 360 base (sold separately) has a smart built-in rotational system that enables the Pearl 360 car seat to be easily rotated using only one hand.
- Rotation is possible in any reclined positions for easy manoeuvrability.
As part of the 360 Family, the Pearl 360 can be used from birth up to 4 years old. Thanks to the 360° rotation handle on the base, the Pearl 360 can be rotated smoothly and easily in any recline position. Super easy for you, super comfortable for your baby. A cosy from-birth inlay keeps your newborn snug and when your little one isn't so little anymore, the Pearl 360 allows room to grow with an extra-spacious seat.
Designed with ClimaFlow fabrics and extra-protective G-Cell Side Impact Technology, this unique 360 Family provides years of comfort and grows with your family.
- The removable cover can easily be removed.
- Special ClimaFlow panels, breathable foam and fabrics encourage comfortable air circulation to ensure your child is always at the right temperature.
- Easy adjustment of safety harness and headrest height to provide the best fit for your growing child.
- The from-birth inlay provides extra safety and comfort for your newborn baby.
- Multiple sleeping recline positions for comfortable trips.
- The seat has extra padding for a comfortable seat.
- Headrest with protective memory foam for extra safety.
- Car seat can be used in rearward facing position until 4 years old.
- 5-point safety harness for best restraining child by rigid body parts in a forward collision.
- Audiovisual indicators on the base confirm the correct fit, minimising any chance of a wrong installation.
- Safe rearward facing and forward facing travels possible from birth up to 4 years.
- Can be used from birth up to 4 years old.
Please note, the car seat base is sold separately
Age Suitability: From birth up to 4 years, 40 to 105cm (0 to 17.5 kg)
Health & Safety: Complies with the latest i-Size safety standard (R129/03)
Size: L67 x W43 x H43cm
The following delivery option is available on all items, except selected cots, all furniture collections, battery vehicle toys and larger rocking horses.
The delivery options available in checkout may vary based on your items availability and your location.
|Delivery Option||Delivery Time||Cost|
We will deliver your order in up to 10 days.
Pre-order items will be delivered up to 10 days from the delivery dates specified on the product page.
Personalised items will be delivered within 10 working days.
Please allow an extra working day for bank holidays.
FREE on orders of €100 and over
€8 on orders under €100
Which car seat should I go for?
Car seats are the safest place for your children when you're heading on an adventure in the car. Every car seat comes with different features, so it's important to choose one that suits both your child and your vehicle. Car seats are grouped into specific weight and height limits to make they're comfortable and safe for your baby at every stage of their growth. You'll also need to consider what features you need from your seat - from easy-clean removable covers to Isofix bases that easily click into your car, our range has been designed to last from the first year until they’re 12 years old. For tips and advice on the best car seat read our buying guide here.
What is Isofix and how does it work?
Isofix is a type of car seat base that securely locks your car seat into your car, keeping it safe and secure whilst you travel. A car seat with an Isofix base can be really simply installed via attachments that click in to your vehicle's Isofix anchor points, which gives you extra safety for little one's on your adventures. All of our car seats offer car Isofix compatibility for a secure, safe and simple way to travel with your family.
Should my child be rear or forward facing?
When it comes to your child's safety, you want to be sure that they're properly restrained in their car seat whilst you travel. Forward-facing or rear-facing, each has its advantages and disadvantages, so it's important to select the right seat for your child. Choosing whether to forward- or rear-face your little one's car seat depends on their age, height and weight. Even with the most modern safety features, forward-facing restraints are not designed to protect children younger than 3 years old. For more advice on rear- and forward-facing car seats, read our car seat buying guide here.
How do I care for my car seat?
Car seats are an essential bit of kit if you want to travel with your little one in your car. But like any other piece of safety equipment, car seats need to be cared for properly to keep them working safely and make sure they stay nice and comfy for your child. To clean your car seat, use a sponge, mild soap and warm water. To remove stubborn stains, spray soap and water solution onto the seat and let it sit for 15-20 minutes before blotting with a clean sponge. Avoid using harsh cleaning agents, as they could damage your seat's fabric.
How do I know which car seat group to choose?
Car seats are grouped by weight ranges, not age. A correct fit is extremely important, so you'll need to make sure you choose the car seat group that corresponds to your child's weight. To get you started, see our car seat group chart and read more about how to choose the best seat for your little one.