Why Buy Me?
- Folds with one hand for quick and compact storage
- Give your little one a smooth ride with the supportive all-wheel suspension
- Stow away your shopping with a big easy-to-access basket
Joie Versatrax™ Pushchair - Grey Flannel
Folds in a flash - one hand, one-piece flat fold works with seat rearward, forward or off the chassis. Easily accessible within reach at the back of the seat and packs up flat in an instant.
- 4-in-1 multi-way usage - adjusting to baby's ever-changing needs is effortless for this hardworking multitasker
- The Versatrax™ 4-in-1 combines carry cot, infant carrier and forward or rearward facing seat all in one sweet ride
- All wheel suspension with foam filled rubber tyres
- All access storage basket
- Flat recline
- Award-winning design
- Rearward and forward-facing seat
- Flash fold mechanism and stands when folded
- Mechanical 3 position recline seat unit
- Compact trolley mode
- Adjustable leg rest with cushy calf support
- Extendable UPF50+ and water repellent canopy with ventilation and window
- Compatible with Joie Gemm, i-Gemm and i-Level car seats and Ramble XL™ carrycot with included adaptors
- Sweet stride™ single front swivel wheels
- SoftTouch Harness
- Adjustable calf support and handle
- Removable armbar
- Built in carry strap
- Height adjustable push bar
- Cup holder
Age Suitability: Birth to 22kg
Health & Safety: EN 1888-2-2018
Unfolded Dimensions: L92.4 x W65.5 x H112cm
Folded Dimensions: L86 x W65.5 x H36cm
The following delivery option is available on all items, except selected cots, all furniture collections, battery vehicle toys and larger rocking horses.
The delivery options available in checkout may vary based on your items availability and your location.
|Delivery Option||Delivery Time||Cost|
We will deliver your order in up to 10 days.
Pre-order items will be delivered in up to 10 days from the delivery dates specified on the product page.
Personalised items will be delivered within 10 working days.
Please allow an extra working day for bank holidays.
FREE on orders of €100 and over
€8 on orders under €100
Which pushchair should I buy?
Shopping around for a pushchair can seem overwhelming, with so many makes and models available. As no two families are the same, a one size fits all pushchair just won't cut it. When considering which pushchair to go for, have a think about what'll best suit what you need. Do you need a lightweight stroller that’s perfect for city living, or an all-terrain pushchair for country adventures? Have a read of our pushchair buying guide to learn more about which one would work for you.
Do I need a pushchair, pram, buggy or stroller?
Although parents often use the terms pram, pushchair, buggy and stroller interchangeably, they all do a slightly different job, so it helps to know the difference before you shop around. A pushchair is a folding seat on wheels, generally designed for babies and small children, whilst Prams have a lie-flat seat so are perfect for your little one’s early months. Strollers can also be referred to as buggies and are often lightweight and compact when folded up, making them great for traveling with a toddler. To find out which one would work for you, have a read of our pushchair buying guide.
What features make for a great travel pushchair?
If you're off on an adventure, you're likely to want a lightweight stroller that’s easy to fold up and compact enough to fit into small spaces. When deciding which model to go for, consider how big it is and where it needs to fit – whether it’s the boot of a car or the cabin compartment on an airplane. We've written a blog post on what holiday essentials you'll need to think about when you're travelling with a baby, which you can read here.
Can I try out a pushchair before I buy?
We get how important it is to try before you buy, especially when it comes to the larger purchases such as a pushchair or pram. That’s why we offer our Personal Shopping appointments. They're free to book, and our team will give you all the help, advice and pushchair demonstrations you need. You can book your appointment here.
How should I care for my pushchair?
Pushchairs are designed to last you a long time if you look after them - and thankfully caring for your pushchair is really easy. All you need to do is make sure the wheels are clean and free of debris, as embedded dirt and grit could damage them. Because your pushchair covers are machine washable, you can simply pop them in the wash, and you can even use warm water with a sponge to spot clean stains in between washes.