Why Buy Me?
- Make it comfy for your little one with multiple height, tile and footrest positions
- Plenty of room for baby thanks to 3 adjustable tray depths
- Stay close to your baby at mealtimes thanks to the low-profile frame
Joie Mimzy 2in1 Highchair - Starry Night
Meet Mimzy, Designed and engineered to uplift your child to the centre of attention. With multiple adjustments, this mealtime mate will grow your child from 6 months to 3 years.
Bitty Baby to Big Kid Bites
A simple solution that brings baby right up to the table with 3 tilt positions, 7 height adjustments and 3 footrest heights
Convenient and Compact
Stylish and functional low profile frame gives easy access to baby and a perfect fit to table, then quickly folds to standing position for out of sight stowing
Cleans Up Nice
Dishwasher safe tray inserts, machine washable infant insert and wipeable seat pad make even the biggest messes easy-peasy to clean up.
- Small and tidy folded package stands upright to fit in small storage spaces
- Low profile frame brings you and baby closer together during mealtimes and snack times
- Open frame design for easy access to baby
- Oversized meal-time tray with one-hand release makes eating and cleaning a cinch
- Machine washable and non-skid full-size tray insert doubles as a placemat when child sits at table
- 2 large wheels glide easily from room to room
- Removable, wipe able seat pad
- SoftTouch, 5-point harness system keeps baby secure
- Adjusts to fit quickly growing children with 3 tilt positions, 7 height adjustments and 3 footrest heights
- Tray adjusts to three depths to accommodate children of all shapes and sizes
- Tray stores on back of highchair keeping all pieces together, accessible and convenient
Age Suitability: 6 months to 15kg
Dimensions: L78 x W57 x H104cm
Folded Dimensions: L31.3 x W51 x H120cm
The following delivery option is available on all items, except selected cots, all furniture collections, battery vehicle toys and larger rocking horses.
The delivery options available in checkout may vary based on your items availability and your location.
|Delivery Option||Delivery Time||Cost|
We will deliver your order in up to 10 days.
Pre-order items will be delivered in up to 10 days from the delivery dates specified on the product page.
Personalised items will be delivered within 10 working days.
Please allow an extra working day for bank holidays.
FREE on orders of €100 and over
€8 on orders under €100
What are the must have weaning essentials?
The first thing you'll need to prepare for the weaning journey are bibs - a lot of them! Weaning can be a fun but messy process, and bibs are a must-have to protect your little one's clothing from all of those food splatters. With everything from baby cutlery that'll help your baby get used to holding a spoon, to plate sets and waterproof splash mats to keep your kitchen clear of mess, get ready for weaning with our essentials collection seen here.
How do I choose the right high chair for weaning?
Highchairs come with lots of different features, so the best way to choose one is to have a think about what you need yours to do. Does it need to be portable and lightweight, or do you want one that’s easy to clean? Or perhaps you’d like to buy one that adapts as your baby grows. To help you get started on your weaning journey, we've written a high chair buying guide.
When can my baby start to use a highchair?
Every baby is different, but generally we recommend using a highchair when your little one is around 6 months old. This is around the time that you'll start weaning, so a high chair is great for keeping them comfy, safe and part of the family at meal times.
Shall I buy a manual or electric breast pump?
When buying a breast pump, you'll want to look at how to keep it clean, personal comfort and your day-to-day lifestyle. If you'd prefer not to plug it into an electrical outlet or you're after a budget-friendly option, go for a manual breast pump that lets you take control of your feeding and pumping process. If you're expressing regularly, an electric breast pump might be a little easier. These models are super-efficient and often save you time, as the motor does all the pumping for you.
What are the must haves for bottle feeding?
If you've decided to bottle feed your new arrival, you'll want to consider the essential baby products that'll help make it easier and more enjoyable for you and baby. The most stress-free way to do this is to buy a complete feeding kit, which contains bottles, steriliser and insulated bottle bags. You may also choose for a day and night bottle maker, which make bottle feeding a breeze. Read our guide on bottle feeding for more helpful tips and advice.