Why Buy Me?
- Suitable rearward facing from birth to 105cm/4 years
- Suitable forward facing from 15 months to 105cm/4 years
- One-hand, 360° seat rotation makes for an easy in, easy out using the easy to reach, Simple Swivel™ turning activator
Joie i-Spin 360 i-Size Car Seat - Grey Flannel
Meet i-Spin 360™, a 360° pivoting protector that spins rearward, forward and everywhere in between! Now featuring i-Size security, plus Guard Surround Safety™ and Smart Ride™ lock off for built in safety and peace of mind.
Smoothest of swivels - Turning baby towards you just got so much simpler with the Simple Swivel, the one hand turning activator positioned right where you naturally reach.
Smartest side impact - The powerfully protective Guard Surround Safety™ panels auto-engage when the harness is tightened, to surround baby with ultimate safety.
Ready to rotate - Smart Ride™ lock off offers smarter security, helping to keep baby rearward until it's time to transition forwards.
- Sleepytime Tilt™ includes 6 recline positions which can be used in both rear and forward-facing modes
- Guard Surround Safety™ panels automatically engage when the harness is tightened providing added security for the head, body and hips
- One-hand, 6-position Grow Together™ headrest and harness system adjusts simultaneously and requires no re-threading of the harness
- 19 position adjustable support leg provides ultimate stability, security and easily adjusts for the best fit
- Easy install with retractable ISOFIX and installation indicator conveniently located on top of base, to confirm load leg is fitted properly
- Tri-Protect™ headrest offers security with three layers of protection inside the wings, including patented Intelli-Fit™ memory foam
- Grow-with-me infant insert has 3 individual pieces for a custom fit at any stage
- Mis-use proof mechanism ensures child stays securely rearward facing until at least 15 months (80-105cm height)
- 5-point harness with shoulder and lower buckle covers that easily tightens with one pull motion
- Meets the i-Size ECE R129/02 standard
- Plush, deluxe cushioning and fabrics
- Built-in side ventilation
Age Suitability: Birth to 19kg
- Forward Facing - L65 x W46 x H62-76cm
- Rearward Facing - L65 x W46 x H51.5-62cm
The following delivery option is available on all items, except selected cots, all furniture collections, battery vehicle toys and larger rocking horses.
The delivery options available in checkout may vary based on your items availability and your location.
|Delivery Option||Delivery Time||Cost|
We will deliver your order in 10 days.
Pre-order items will be delivered in up to 10 days from the delivery dates specified on the product page.
Personalised items will be delivered within 10 working days.
Please allow an extra working day for bank holidays.
Order before Tue 13 Dec to get it in time for Christmas.
FREE on orders of €100 and over
€8 on orders under €100
Which car seat should I go for?
Car seats are the safest place for your children when you're heading on an adventure in the car. Every car seat comes with different features, so it's important to choose one that suits both your child and your vehicle. Car seats are grouped into specific weight and height limits to make they're comfortable and safe for your baby at every stage of their growth. You'll also need to consider what features you need from your seat - from easy-clean removable covers to Isofix bases that easily click into your car, our range has been designed to last from the first year until they’re 12 years old. For tips and advice on the best car seat read our buying guide here.
What is Isofix and how does it work?
Isofix is a type of car seat base that securely locks your car seat into your car, keeping it safe and secure whilst you travel. A car seat with an Isofix base can be really simply installed via attachments that click in to your vehicle's Isofix anchor points, which gives you extra safety for little one's on your adventures. All of our car seats offer car Isofix compatibility for a secure, safe and simple way to travel with your family.
Should my child be rear or forward facing?
When it comes to your child's safety, you want to be sure that they're properly restrained in their car seat whilst you travel. Forward-facing or rear-facing, each has its advantages and disadvantages, so it's important to select the right seat for your child. Choosing whether to forward- or rear-face your little one's car seat depends on their age, height and weight. Even with the most modern safety features, forward-facing restraints are not designed to protect children younger than 3 years old. For more advice on rear- and forward-facing car seats, read our car seat buying guide here.
How do I care for my car seat?
Car seats are an essential bit of kit if you want to travel with your little one in your car. But like any other piece of safety equipment, car seats need to be cared for properly to keep them working safely and make sure they stay nice and comfy for your child. To clean your car seat, use a sponge, mild soap and warm water. To remove stubborn stains, spray soap and water solution onto the seat and let it sit for 15-20 minutes before blotting with a clean sponge. Avoid using harsh cleaning agents, as they could damage your seat's fabric.
How do I know which car seat group to choose?
Car seats are grouped by weight ranges, not age. A correct fit is extremely important, so you'll need to make sure you choose the car seat group that corresponds to your child's weight. To get you started, see our car seat group chart and read more about how to choose the best seat for your little one.