Why Buy Me?
- Can be used both rear and forward-facing, so you won't need to upgrade once your little one turns 4
- Can be installed with Isofix base and top tether when forward-facing in group
- Isosafe connectors will keep the seat secure in your vehicle for groups 2 and 3
Joie Every Stage FX Car Seat - Coal
Meet Every Stage FX - Group 0+/1/2/3. The ultimate transporter with forward facing group 1 ISOFIX install, with easy install options and growth every way, for every stage.
4 seats in 1 - An every stage seat which grows with your child starting as a rearward facing seat from birth to 18kg, to a 9-18kg ISOFIX installed forward facing seat, then converting to a belted booster from 15-36kg.
- Transforms to fit - As the headrest adjusts up, AutoAdjust™ side wings expand to custom fit growing little ones all the way up to the tallest of 12 years old
- Rock solid - Easy and exact ISOFIX installation when forward facing in group 1, plus ISOSAFE connection to keep seat securely in place in group 2/3 booster mode
- Suitable rearward facing from birth to 18kg/4 years and forward facing from 9kg to 36kg/12 years
- Installation with ISOFIX and top tether when forward facing in group 1
- ISOSAFE connectors keep seat positioned in vehicle for group 2/3
- 6 recline positions: 2 rear facing and 4 forward facing and one-hand, 10 position height adjustable headrest
- Guard Surround Safety™ panels provide extra side protection and fold into seat when not in use and AutoAdjust™ side wings widen as headrest is raised
- Grow Together™ multi-height headrest and harness system adjusts simultaneously and requires no re-threading of harness
- Reinforced steel inner seat shell
- Custom Harness Hideaway compartments store the 5-point harness when using as a group 2 booster
- Grow-with-me infant body and head support are customisable for an ultimate fit at every stage
- Side, mesh storage pockets
- Well-marked, colour-coded installation paths
- Easy installation with dual lock-off devices
- 5-point harness with shoulder and lower buckle covers
- One pull motion easily tightens the 5-point harness
Age Suitability: Birth - 36kg
Dimensions: L55 x W48-52.6 x H66-85.5cm
The following delivery option is available on all items, except selected cots, all furniture collections, battery vehicle toys and larger rocking horses.
The delivery options available in checkout may vary based on your items availability and your location.
|Delivery Option||Delivery Time||Cost|
We will deliver your order in 10 days.
Pre-order items will be delivered in up to 10 days from the delivery dates specified on the product page.
Personalised items will be delivered within 10 working days.
Please allow an extra working day for bank holiday.
FREE on orders of €100 and over
€8 on orders under €100
Which car seat should I go for?
Car seats are the safest place for your children when you're heading on an adventure in the car. Every car seat comes with different features, so it's important to choose one that suits both your child and your vehicle. Car seats are grouped into specific weight and height limits to make they're comfortable and safe for your baby at every stage of their growth. You'll also need to consider what features you need from your seat - from easy-clean removable covers to Isofix bases that easily click into your car, our range has been designed to last from the first year until they’re 12 years old. For tips and advice on the best car seat read our buying guide here.
What is Isofix and how does it work?
Isofix is a type of car seat base that securely locks your car seat into your car, keeping it safe and secure whilst you travel. A car seat with an Isofix base can be really simply installed via attachments that click in to your vehicle's Isofix anchor points, which gives you extra safety for little one's on your adventures. All of our car seats offer car Isofix compatibility for a secure, safe and simple way to travel with your family.
Should my child be rear or forward facing?
When it comes to your child's safety, you want to be sure that they're properly restrained in their car seat whilst you travel. Forward-facing or rear-facing, each has its advantages and disadvantages, so it's important to select the right seat for your child. Choosing whether to forward- or rear-face your little one's car seat depends on their age, height and weight. Even with the most modern safety features, forward-facing restraints are not designed to protect children younger than 3 years old. For more advice on rear- and forward-facing car seats, read our car seat buying guide here.
How do I care for my car seat?
Car seats are an essential bit of kit if you want to travel with your little one in your car. But like any other piece of safety equipment, car seats need to be cared for properly to keep them working safely and make sure they stay nice and comfy for your child. To clean your car seat, use a sponge, mild soap and warm water. To remove stubborn stains, spray soap and water solution onto the seat and let it sit for 15-20 minutes before blotting with a clean sponge. Avoid using harsh cleaning agents, as they could damage your seat's fabric.
How do I know which car seat group to choose?
Car seats are grouped by weight ranges, not age. A correct fit is extremely important, so you'll need to make sure you choose the car seat group that corresponds to your child's weight. To get you started, see our car seat group chart and read more about how to choose the best seat for your little one.