Why Buy Me?
- Rear-facing from 40cm-105cm ( birth to approx. 4 years) with the 5-point harness
- Forward-facing from to 100cm-145cm / < 36kg (approx. 3-12 years) with the vehicle seat belt
- Well marked, colour-coded (green) installation paths and dual lock-offs for installing with the vehicle's 3-point seat belt
Every Stage R129 car seat, Our ultimate transporter meets the highest R129 safety standards and makes growing up easy from teeny-tiny to twelve years.
- Meets the highest ECE R129/03 safety standard, including side-impact testing
- Meets i-Size certification in forward-facing belted booster mode
- Tri-Protect™ headrest has three layers of foam including patented Intelli-Fit™ memory foam for optimal side impact protection
- Guard Surround Safety™ pod provides extra side impact protection and can be individually activated for extra room in the vehicle
- Reinforced steel inner seat shell increases structural integrity
- 5-point harness with soft, padded covers keeps your child cosy and secure by protecting the strongest points of their body
- Grow-with-me infant body and head supports create a customisable fit to ensure your child properly fits in the harness and headrest.
- 6 recline positions: 2 rear-facing and 4 forwardfacing for cosy tilt options at every age
- Plush cushioning
- Grow Together™ multi-height headrest and harness system adjust simultaneously and require no re-threading of the harness
- AutoAdjust™ side wings widen as the headrest is raised to accommodate growing children
- Custom Harness Hideaway compartments store the 5-point harness when using the seat forward-facing as a belted booster
- One pull motion easily tightens the 5 point harness - no hassle necessary
- Side, mesh storage pockets hold toys, drinks, or snacks
Age Suitability: Birth - approx.12 years
Health & Safety: ECE R129
Safety Warning: See instruction manual
Composition: 20% metals, 60% plastics & 20% softgoods
Care & Maintenance: See instruction manual
Dimensions: L52.7cm x W46cm x H61cm
The following delivery option is available on all items, except selected cots, all furniture collections, battery vehicle toys and larger rocking horses.
The delivery options available in checkout may vary based on your items availability and your location.
|Delivery Option||Delivery Time||Cost|
We will deliver your order in up to 10 days.
Pre-order items will be delivered in up to 10 days from the delivery dates specified on the product page.
Personalised items will be delivered within 10 working days.
Please allow an extra working day for bank holidays.
FREE on orders of €100 and over
€8 on orders under €100
The following delivery option is only available on selected cots, all furniture collections, battery vehicle toys and larger rocking horses.
**Delivery services only available in the mainland UK and Northern Ireland.
|Delivery Options||Delivery Time||Cost|
Standard Large Item Delivery
Delivered 14 working days from the date you place your order. Delivery between Monday - Friday. Our carrier will be in touch with you to arrange the best day to deliver once your order has been confirmed.
Which car seat should I go for?
Car seats are the safest place for your children when you're heading on an adventure in the car. Every car seat comes with different features, so it's important to choose one that suits both your child and your vehicle. Car seats are grouped into specific weight and height limits to make they're comfortable and safe for your baby at every stage of their growth. You'll also need to consider what features you need from your seat - from easy-clean removable covers to Isofix bases that easily click into your car, our range has been designed to last from the first year until they’re 12 years old. For tips and advice on the best car seat read our buying guide here.
What is Isofix and how does it work?
Isofix is a type of car seat base that securely locks your car seat into your car, keeping it safe and secure whilst you travel. A car seat with an Isofix base can be really simply installed via attachments that click in to your vehicle's Isofix anchor points, which gives you extra safety for little one's on your adventures. All of our car seats offer car Isofix compatibility for a secure, safe and simple way to travel with your family.
Should my child be rear or forward facing?
When it comes to your child's safety, you want to be sure that they're properly restrained in their car seat whilst you travel. Forward-facing or rear-facing, each has its advantages and disadvantages, so it's important to select the right seat for your child. Choosing whether to forward- or rear-face your little one's car seat depends on their age, height and weight. Even with the most modern safety features, forward-facing restraints are not designed to protect children younger than 3 years old. For more advice on rear- and forward-facing car seats, read our car seat buying guide here.
How do I care for my car seat?
Car seats are an essential bit of kit if you want to travel with your little one in your car. But like any other piece of safety equipment, car seats need to be cared for properly to keep them working safely and make sure they stay nice and comfy for your child. To clean your car seat, use a sponge, mild soap and warm water. To remove stubborn stains, spray soap and water solution onto the seat and let it sit for 15-20 minutes before blotting with a clean sponge. Avoid using harsh cleaning agents, as they could damage your seat's fabric.
How do I know which car seat group to choose?
Car seats are grouped by weight ranges, not age. A correct fit is extremely important, so you'll need to make sure you choose the car seat group that corresponds to your child's weight. To get you started, see our car seat group chart and read more about how to choose the best seat for your little one.