With its wider design, the new Hilston Nursing Cuddle Chair is the perfect size for a parent to feed baby with the help of their eldest child. The size is perfect for a parent and toddler without losing the ergonomic, supportive qualities of a nursing chair.
- Ergonomic design with cushioned support for optimum comfort - perfect for nursing and feeding
- Designed to fit a parent, baby and toddler
- Quality materials include solid oak legs & fully upholstered seat
- Includes a removable and reversible cushion for easy cleaning
- Designed with a button- back and piped detailing
- Long-lasting design perfect for a nursery or any room
- Made with quality materials, Hilston features solid oak legs and fully upholstered soft woven fabric
- Available in a variety of colours
- Made in the U.K.
External Size: W99 x H78 x D83 cm approx. Weight: 30.5kg approx. Material: Seafoam fabric/ Lacquered Mid Oak Legs. Fabric composition 100% Polyester/Birch Timber frame. Self-assembly required. See care instructions
Please note, the dates quoted on Hilston Chair orders may be subject to change dependent on production timescales.
Material: Seafoam fabric/ Lacquered Mid Oak Legs. Fabric composition 100% Polyester/Birch Timber frame. Self-assembly required. See care instructions
The following delivery option is available on all items, except selected cots, all furniture collections, battery vehicle toys and larger rocking horses.
The delivery options available in checkout may vary based on your items availability and your location.
|Delivery Option||Delivery Time||Cost|
We will deliver your order in up to 5 working days.
Pre-order items will be delivered in up to 5 working days from the delivery dates specified on the product page.
Personalised items will be delivered within in up to 7 working days.
Please allow an extra working day for bank holiday.
FREE on orders of €100 and over
€8 on orders under €100
The following delivery option is only available on selected cots, all furniture collections, battery vehicle toys and larger rocking horses.
**Delivery services only available in the mainland UK and Northern Ireland.
|Delivery Options||Delivery Time||Cost|
Standard Large Item Delivery
Delivered 14 working days from the date you place your order. Delivery between Monday - Friday. Our carrier will be in touch with you to arrange the best day to deliver once your order has been confirmed.