Why Buy Me?
- Our most compact one handed fold, forward or rear facing, it even fits in the boot of a mini
- Lifelong use - no need to upgrade to a buggy for your toddler
- Large and comfy lie flat seat with lots of wriggle room
The Compact Pushchair
Designed for the smallest of spaces & ultimate portability.
Flip XT² Compact Folding Pushchair - Black
Babies grow quickly, which means they grow out of things quickly. The secret is finding things that grow with them.
Our Flip XT is designed to do just that. The dual-position seat, with lie-flat option, means it can be used as soon as baby is ready to move on from a carrycot and just as good when your little one is ready to face the world. No matter which way the seat faces, you can fold up your Flip XT2 with one hand and no fuss. So it's down and away in no time.
- The lie-flat position supports natural, healthy sleep
- Compatible with car seats and carrycots for a full travel system
- The compact fold in either the forward or parent-facing position saves lots of space
- The UPF 50+ large hood & air vent provide cooling protection from the sun
- The magnetic peek-a-boo window makes it easy, and quiet, to check on baby
- Attach toys to the bumper bar to keep little ones entertained on the go
Age Suitability: Birth - 15kg/33lb
Health & Safety: EN1888:2012, 16 CFR 1227
- The safety standard and testing methods may vary in different countries and regions
- Depending on the individual country or safety standard specific warnings may apply
- In Europe, this vehicle is intended for children from birth up to 15kg
- In USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand, the recommended maximum child's weight and height for normal use should not exceed 50lbs/43" (23kg/110cm)
- This product is not suitable for running or skating
- Please refer to the instruction manual for further information
Testing: We test our pushchairs ability to handle:
- 10,000 kerb mounts
- 6,000 stairs lifts
- 5,000 brake applications
- 2,740 fold-trials
- 1,000km of road
- -15°C temperatures
Care & Maintenance: Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
Dimensions: H104 x W57.5 x L90cm approx.
Folded Dimensions: H68" x W55" x D50" approx.
Wheel Size: Front: 6.5", Rear: 9"
Weight: 9.2kg approx.
The following delivery option is available on all items, except selected cots, all furniture collections, battery vehicle toys and larger rocking horses.
The delivery options available in checkout may vary based on your items availability and your location.
|Delivery Option||Delivery Time||Cost|
We will deliver your order in 10 days.
Pre-order items will be delivered in up to 10 days from the delivery dates specified on the product page.
Personalised items will be delivered within 10 working days.
Please allow an extra working day for bank holiday.
FREE on orders of €100 and over
€8 on orders under €100
Which pushchair should I buy?
Shopping around for a pushchair can seem overwhelming, with so many makes and models available. As no two families are the same, a one size fits all pushchair just won't cut it. When considering which pushchair to go for, have a think about what'll best suit what you need. Do you need a lightweight stroller that’s perfect for city living, or an all-terrain pushchair for country adventures? Have a read of our pushchair buying guide to learn more about which one would work for you.
Do I need a pushchair, pram, buggy or stroller?
Although parents often use the terms pram, pushchair, buggy and stroller interchangeably, they all do a slightly different job, so it helps to know the difference before you shop around. A pushchair is a folding seat on wheels, generally designed for babies and small children, whilst Prams have a lie-flat seat so are perfect for your little one’s early months. Strollers can also be referred to as buggies and are often lightweight and compact when folded up, making them great for traveling with a toddler. To find out which one would work for you, have a read of our pushchair buying guide.
What features make for a great travel pushchair?
If you're off on an adventure, you're likely to want a lightweight stroller that’s easy to fold up and compact enough to fit into small spaces. When deciding which model to go for, consider how big it is and where it needs to fit – whether it’s the boot of a car or the cabin compartment on an airplane. We've written a blog post on what holiday essentials you'll need to think about when you're travelling with a baby, which you can read here.
Can I try out a pushchair before I buy?
We get how important it is to try before you buy, especially when it comes to the larger purchases such as a pushchair or pram. That’s why we offer our Personal Shopping appointments. They're free to book, and our team will give you all the help, advice and pushchair demonstrations you need. You can book your appointment here.
How should I care for my pushchair?
Pushchairs are designed to last you a long time if you look after them - and thankfully caring for your pushchair is really easy. All you need to do is make sure the wheels are clean and free of debris, as embedded dirt and grit could damage them. Because your pushchair covers are machine washable, you can simply pop them in the wash, and you can even use warm water with a sponge to spot clean stains in between washes.