Why Buy Me?
- The crib is versatile as it features 11 height settings and can easily be attached to most types of adult beds using the safety straps provided to enable safe co-sleeping, including beds with drawers such as divan base beds thanks to the crib's clever telescopic feet!
- When in stand-alone sleeping mode, simply activate rocking mode to soothe your baby, the crib can also be moved from room to room if needed as it features four wheels, all with individual breaks for safety.
- The crib can be tilted by up to four levels to help baby's digestion and reduce reflux.
Your baby can safely sleep in the crib next to you, allowing you to respond quickly, whether it's feeding, changing or they just need some cuddles. With the addition of the easy opening one handed sliding side panel to our Next2Me Magic, this has never been easier. Our Chicco Next2Me Magic can also help newborns improve their sleeping pattern and supports parent-child bonding.Product Features
- With two large mesh windows and the mattress now also featuring a 3D mesh cover, both of these elements help to improve airflow throughout the crib.
- The internal padded material can easily be removed to be cleaned without the need to remove the rest of the crib fabrics by un-zipping the zip located around the top of the crib structure.
Age Suitability: Birth - 6 months
Composition: 30% polyester, 55% aluminium, 10% cotton & 5% plastic
Size: L99.5 x W73 x H82cm
The following delivery option is available on all items, except selected cots, all furniture collections, battery vehicle toys and larger rocking horses.
The delivery options available in checkout may vary based on your items availability and your location.
|Delivery Option||Delivery Time||Cost|
We will deliver your order in 10 days.
Pre-order items will be delivered in up to 10 days from the delivery dates specified on the product page.
Personalised items will be delivered within 10 working days.
Please allow an extra working day for bank holiday.
FREE on orders of €100 and over
€8 on orders under €100
What nursery furniture features should I look out for?
We'll help you create your perfect nursery with our range of Mamas & Papas furniture. When designing your little one's nursery you'll want to make sure that the furniture is functional and safe. Our nursery furniture has been designed with you and your little one in mind, complete with thoughtful finishing touches like storage drawers and adjustable designs that'll last you even longer. With everything from dresser changers with a removable top, to cots that transition into a cot bed, our furniture pieces are all wipe clean to keep them looking good. Read our guide on our range of nursery furniture for more tips and advice.
Do I need a nursing chair?
To nurse your baby, you'll need a comfortable spot to sit. Our collection of nursing chairs are designed for maximum comfort and are often considered a newborn essential for many mums - the right nursing chair can even help you find the perfect feeding position, which will help your baby relax. Our Hilston nursing chairs offer a larger seat so siblings can also feel included during feeding or cuddles.
How long will a cot bed last?
A cot bed from Mamas & Papas is designed to give you years of use, whilst providing a hardwearing, robust and safe place for your child to sleep. All of our products are carefully engineered to give you a high standard of durability and safety. Cot beds are suitable to be used from birth until your little one is 5 years old, and they also have the benefit of helping to transition your child into a bigger bed when they are ready.
How easy is the nursery furniture to assemble?
Our Mamas & Papas nursery furniture range is simple and fast to put together, so you can build the nursery of your dreams in no time. However, if you want a helping hand, we can take the effort out of building your new nursery furniture at home with our furniture assembly service. Order and have your furniture delivered by Mamas & Papas to the room of your choice, and then contact Screwdriver to arrange the build. Click here for more information.