Why Buy Me?
- Can be used rearward and forward-facing for up to 4 years
- The adjustable leg space makes it comfy when rearward-facing
- Superior side impact protection with integrated SICT inside
Britax Römer DUALFIX M i-SIZE Car Seat - Cosmos Black
The DUALFIX M i-SIZE is a flexible follow on seat to any infant carrier suitable for little ones from 61 to 105 cm tall. With a 360-degree rotation that allows you to easily place and harness your child in the seat, it has 12 recline positions - rearward and forward facing - and an adjustable rebound bar for ultimate comfort up to 4 years.
Meeting the current standard ECE R129 (i-Size) for safety, the DUALFIX M i-SIZE has got plenty of innovative safety features, such as the optimised side impact protection which is implemented by a special steel element inside the seat, or the patented Pivot Link ISOFIX System which keeps your child protected from any kind of accident.
- Your child can easily be placed in the seat thanks to the 360-degree rotation, which lets you turn the car seat towards you
- Adjustable rebound bar helps to prevent the child car seat from tilting in an impact
- Integrated SICT offers your child superior protection in the event of a side collision
- In case of an impact the patented Pivot Link ISOFIX System directs the force first downward then forward to reduce the risk of head and neck injury
- Extended rearward-facing for protection in a frontal collision
- Multi-recline positions will keep your child comfortable while travelling
- Soft, padded side wings act as a protective cocoon that helps to absorb the force from a side impact
- The V-shaped headrest is specially designed to control the movement of your child's head for extra comfort and protection
- Soft neoprene performance chest pads fit comfortably on your child's chest to keep them secure
- 5-point harness will keep your child safe and tight in the seat's protective shell
- Height adjustable support leg gives extra stability for the car seat via the vehicle floor
- Machine washable seat cover can easily be taken off without removing the harness
Age Suitability: 3 months - 4 years (18kg) 61-105 cm
Health & Safety: i-SIZE R129
Maximum Child Height: 105cm
Maximum Child Weight: 18kg
Composition: 100% polyester
Care & Maintenance: Machine washable cover, wipe clean shell
Dimensions: H48 x W44 x D74cm
The following delivery option is available on all items, except selected cots, all furniture collections, battery vehicle toys and larger rocking horses.
The delivery options available in checkout may vary based on your items availability and your location.
|Delivery Option||Delivery Time||Cost|
We will deliver your order in 10 days.
Pre-order items will be delivered in up to 10 days from the delivery dates specified on the product page.
Personalised items will be delivered within 10 working days.
Please allow an extra working day for bank holiday.
FREE on orders of €100 and over
€8 on orders under €100
Which car seat should I go for?
Car seats are the safest place for your children when you're heading on an adventure in the car. Every car seat comes with different features, so it's important to choose one that suits both your child and your vehicle. Car seats are grouped into specific weight and height limits to make they're comfortable and safe for your baby at every stage of their growth. You'll also need to consider what features you need from your seat - from easy-clean removable covers to Isofix bases that easily click into your car, our range has been designed to last from the first year until they’re 12 years old. For tips and advice on the best car seat read our buying guide here.
What is Isofix and how does it work?
Isofix is a type of car seat base that securely locks your car seat into your car, keeping it safe and secure whilst you travel. A car seat with an Isofix base can be really simply installed via attachments that click in to your vehicle's Isofix anchor points, which gives you extra safety for little one's on your adventures. All of our car seats offer car Isofix compatibility for a secure, safe and simple way to travel with your family.
Should my child be rear or forward facing?
When it comes to your child's safety, you want to be sure that they're properly restrained in their car seat whilst you travel. Forward-facing or rear-facing, each has its advantages and disadvantages, so it's important to select the right seat for your child. Choosing whether to forward- or rear-face your little one's car seat depends on their age, height and weight. Even with the most modern safety features, forward-facing restraints are not designed to protect children younger than 3 years old. For more advice on rear- and forward-facing car seats, read our car seat buying guide here.
How do I care for my car seat?
Car seats are an essential bit of kit if you want to travel with your little one in your car. But like any other piece of safety equipment, car seats need to be cared for properly to keep them working safely and make sure they stay nice and comfy for your child. To clean your car seat, use a sponge, mild soap and warm water. To remove stubborn stains, spray soap and water solution onto the seat and let it sit for 15-20 minutes before blotting with a clean sponge. Avoid using harsh cleaning agents, as they could damage your seat's fabric.
How do I know which car seat group to choose?
Car seats are grouped by weight ranges, not age. A correct fit is extremely important, so you'll need to make sure you choose the car seat group that corresponds to your child's weight. To get you started, see our car seat group chart and read more about how to choose the best seat for your little one.