Why Buy Me?
- Use the harness until your little one weighs up to 21kg
- Adjustable SICT feature gives you superior side impact protection
- Easily change from the 5-point harness to the car's 3-point seat belt
Britax Römer ADVANSAFIX i-Size Car Seat - Cosmos Black
The new ADVANSAFIX i-SIZE car seat has been developed and approved to the new i-Size standard - or R129 - and has advanced safety features, including the XP-PAD, SecureGuard and SICT, which all give your little one the best possible protection in any type of accident. It even has a 5-point harness that you can use for longer, as the seat has been designed to last until your child weighs 21kg.
Super-comfy for your child, the ADVANSAFIX car seat has a flexible FLIP&GROW function, which you can easily change from the integrated 5-point harness to the car's 3-point seat belt as your child moves to the next stage. And because no parts must be removed from the seat when changing stages, the seat can be converted back at any time.
- The Britax Römer Pivot Link ISOFIX System directs impact force downward and then forward to reduce the risk of head and neck injury
- 5 point harness keeps them safe and tight in the seat's protective shell
- Soft neoprene performance chest pads fit comfortably on your child's chest
- Unique protection for the neck and chest prevents the impact of your child's chin on their chest
- The SecureGuard helps to protect your child's delicate abdominal area by adding an extra contact point to the 3-point seat belt
- SICT offers superior protection to your child in the event of a side collision
- The high back boosters protect your child's head and hips in the event of a side impact
- A specially designed V-shaped headrest gives your little one optimal protection in the event of a side collision
- The Top Tether minimises the rotation of the car seat, reducing possible injuries in the head and neck area
- EasyRecline is suitable for all ages and allows you to adjust the seat into comfortable recline positions
- The quick-remove machine washable seat cover can easily be taken off without removing the harness
Age Suitability: 9 months - 12 years old
Health & Safety: i-SIZE R129
Safety Warning: Forward facing use only
Maximum Child Height: 150cm
Maximum Child Weight: 36kg
Dimensions: H60-83 x W44 x D47cm
The following delivery option is available on all items, except selected cots, all furniture collections, battery vehicle toys and larger rocking horses.
The delivery options available in checkout may vary based on your items availability and your location.
|Delivery Option||Delivery Time||Cost|
We will deliver your order in 10 days.
Pre-order items will be delivered in up to 10 days from the delivery dates specified on the product page.
Personalised items will be delivered within 10 working days.
Please allow an extra working day for bank holiday.
FREE on orders of €100 and over
€8 on orders under €100
Which car seat should I go for?
Car seats are the safest place for your children when you're heading on an adventure in the car. Every car seat comes with different features, so it's important to choose one that suits both your child and your vehicle. Car seats are grouped into specific weight and height limits to make they're comfortable and safe for your baby at every stage of their growth. You'll also need to consider what features you need from your seat - from easy-clean removable covers to Isofix bases that easily click into your car, our range has been designed to last from the first year until they’re 12 years old. For tips and advice on the best car seat read our buying guide here.
What is Isofix and how does it work?
Isofix is a type of car seat base that securely locks your car seat into your car, keeping it safe and secure whilst you travel. A car seat with an Isofix base can be really simply installed via attachments that click in to your vehicle's Isofix anchor points, which gives you extra safety for little one's on your adventures. All of our car seats offer car Isofix compatibility for a secure, safe and simple way to travel with your family.
Should my child be rear or forward facing?
When it comes to your child's safety, you want to be sure that they're properly restrained in their car seat whilst you travel. Forward-facing or rear-facing, each has its advantages and disadvantages, so it's important to select the right seat for your child. Choosing whether to forward- or rear-face your little one's car seat depends on their age, height and weight. Even with the most modern safety features, forward-facing restraints are not designed to protect children younger than 3 years old. For more advice on rear- and forward-facing car seats, read our car seat buying guide here.
How do I care for my car seat?
Car seats are an essential bit of kit if you want to travel with your little one in your car. But like any other piece of safety equipment, car seats need to be cared for properly to keep them working safely and make sure they stay nice and comfy for your child. To clean your car seat, use a sponge, mild soap and warm water. To remove stubborn stains, spray soap and water solution onto the seat and let it sit for 15-20 minutes before blotting with a clean sponge. Avoid using harsh cleaning agents, as they could damage your seat's fabric.
How do I know which car seat group to choose?
Car seats are grouped by weight ranges, not age. A correct fit is extremely important, so you'll need to make sure you choose the car seat group that corresponds to your child's weight. To get you started, see our car seat group chart and read more about how to choose the best seat for your little one.