Why Buy Me?
- Calms your baby thanks to gentle bouncing by you or your little one
- Take it out and about thanks to lightweight design and flat fold
- Developed by experts to make it extra-cosy and beneficial to you newborns development
Ergonomically shaped seat that gives support to your baby?s back, neck and head.
Choose between three different positions. The bouncer is lightweight and portable for easy use at home, but also folds flat when you?re on the go.
BabyBjorn Bouncer Bliss Features
- You can remove the fabric seat and wash it.
- Gentle, natural bouncing created by you or your child.
- No batteries or cords are needed, and the bouncer makes no noise.
- Suitable for children aged 0-2 years
- 3D jersey is a technically advanced textile that?s as soft as your comfiest T-shirt. The 3D jersey is our softest and most flexible fabric with stability, breathability and incredible softness against your baby?s skin ? all at once.
- Folds flat and portable
- Lightweight and portable at home, but also folds flat when you?re on the go.
- Three different positions: play, rest and sleep.
- The fitted fabric seat moulds itself to your child?s body and evenly distributes their weight. This gives your child good support, which is particularly important for young babies whose muscles are not yet fully developed.
- While your baby plays happily or rests safely, you get a chance to take a shower or prepare a meal.
- The fun bouncing also helps your baby to develop their balance and motor skills.
- The bouncer is free from health-hazardous substances and approved in accordance with Oeko-Tex Standard 100, class I for baby products.
- This super-comfy Baby Bouncer has been developed with paediatricians to make it as cosy and beneficial to newborns as it can be.
Safety & Advice: Always use the restraint system. Make sure that both buttons are locked. You can adjust between two positions. Stop using the product as a bouncer once your child can sit up without help. Use as chair when your child can walk and sit on his or her own. In order to convert the product into a chair, all you have to do is turn the fabric around.
The following delivery option is available on all items, except selected cots, all furniture collections, battery vehicle toys and larger rocking horses.
The delivery options available in checkout may vary based on your items availability and your location.
|Delivery Option||Delivery Time||Cost|
We will deliver your order in up to 10 days.
Pre-order items will be delivered in up to 10 days from the delivery dates specified on the product page.
Personalised items will be delivered within 10 working days.
Please allow an extra working day for bank holidays.
FREE on orders of €100 and over
€8 on orders under €100
What should I buy as a Christening gift?
If you're looking for the perfect Christening gift, you might want to consider getting them a special keepsake that they'll keep for years. From a soft cuddly toy to an adorable baby picture frame, our range of gifts are made to last a lifetime, and we can even create personalised Christening gifts for an extra special touch. And if you want to take the fuss out of finding the perfect baby gift, our gift boxes are the perfect solution.
How can I encourage learning in play?
In those early months and years you'll want to nurture your little one's curiosity and help them grow and learn in an enjoyable way. Make learning fun with activity and educational baby toys, from tummy time rolls and playmats for encouraging rolling, sitting and moving, to teething toys and baby rattles to stimulate their senses. It's also never too early to introduce story books and cuddly toys to help them to develop communication, emotions and socialisation skills. Read our blog post on how to make learning fun here.
What milestones should I look out for?
Your baby's firsts are amazing to watch. But from their first smile to their first words, every baby is different - so it's important that you don't compare your baby's milestones to other children's. However, it can be helpful to know when you can expect to see them reach their first milestones, so if your little one needs a helping hand along the way, you can encourage their development.
Generally, the first month will see your little one responding to sound, making eye contact and lifting their head. Some babies might start smiling at this age, or have the ability to follow objects around the room with their eyes.
In the second month, your baby may be able to make cooing sounds, follow objects and hold their head up for short periods. Some babies at this age can recognise voices and smile responsively.
At three months old, most babies can hold their head steady and recognise faces, some babies start to laugh and may be able to bring their hands together.
In the fourth month, most babies can bear weight on their legs and coo. Some babies can reach out and grasp objects and might start to cut their first tooth.
At five months, many babies can roll over from their tummy to their back and often play with their own feet and hands. Some babies may sit for a short while without support.
In their sixth month in the world, most babies can imitate sounds and are ready for solid foods. Some babies may start crawling or recognising their own name.
What are the benefits of a baby playmat?
Baby playmats are perfect to help with your child's development, and are a fun way to stimulate your baby’s senses and encourage them to reach for objects. Playmats are often used by parents wanting to keep their children safe whilst they're learning to roll and develop. Typically, playmats are brightly coloured, so they also help to stimulate their senses. The main benefits of letting your little one play on an activity mat are to improve hand eye coordination and fine motor skills, stimulate senses and to give them an interesting addition to their daily routine. Discover how to encourage learning through play here.
Can I personalise my baby gift?
We've got an adorable range of baby gifts, including personalised presents for a variety of occasions. Whether you're looking for a personalised birthday gift or the perfect keepsake for a Christening or other special occasion, discover our entire collection of personalised baby gifts here.