Nanobebe Flexy Silicone Bottle 150ml (3 Pack) - Grey
- Familiar, Mum-Like Softness: A squeezably soft, breast-like bottle experience provides a smooth transition to bottle feeding, or when combining with breastfeeding, without the worry of teat confusion.
- The Most Advanced Anti-Colic System: The only baby bottle teat to feature 3 vents and a non-collapsible design, so baby keeps the perfect latch, without any post-feeding fussiness, gassiness, or discomfort.
- Maximum Convenience: The stable, non-tipping base prevents spills, and an easy-to-read volume scale features a clear viewing window to help with preparation and tracking exactly how much your baby is eating. The flexible design is easy to clean. Dishwasher and microwave safe.
- From Newborn to Toddlerhood: The small, compact design comes in 150 ml and 270 ml sizes, and Quick Snap Flexy Bottle Handles are available for when your little one has developed their fine motor skills.
- Premium, Baby-Safe Silicone: Made with naturally hygienic, food-grade silicone that's free from BPA, phthalates, lead, and PVC. 100% silicone interior.
- Award-Winning: This bottle received 3 Gold awards from MadeForMums, BizzieBaby and Bambini.
Age suitability: 0 months +
The following delivery option is available on all items, except selected cots, all furniture collections, battery vehicle toys and larger rocking horses.
The delivery options available in checkout may vary based on your items availability and your location.
|Delivery Option||Delivery Time||Cost|
We will deliver your order in up to 10 days.
Pre-order items will be delivered up to 10 days from the delivery dates specified on the product page.
Personalised items will be delivered within 10 working days.
Please allow an extra working day for bank holidays.
FREE on orders of €100 and over
€8 on orders under €100
What are the must have weaning essentials?
The first thing you'll need to prepare for the weaning journey are bibs - a lot of them! Weaning can be a fun but messy process, and bibs are a must-have to protect your little one's clothing from all of those food splatters. With everything from baby cutlery that'll help your baby get used to holding a spoon, to plate sets and waterproof splash mats to keep your kitchen clear of mess, get ready for weaning with our essentials collection seen here.
How do I choose the right high chair for weaning?
Highchairs come with lots of different features, so the best way to choose one is to have a think about what you need yours to do. Does it need to be portable and lightweight, or do you want one that’s easy to clean? Or perhaps you’d like to buy one that adapts as your baby grows. To help you get started on your weaning journey, we've written a high chair buying guide.
When can my baby start to use a highchair?
Every baby is different, but generally we recommend using a highchair when your little one is around 6 months old. This is around the time that you'll start weaning, so a high chair is great for keeping them comfy, safe and part of the family at meal times.
Shall I buy a manual or electric breast pump?
When buying a breast pump, you'll want to look at how to keep it clean, personal comfort and your day-to-day lifestyle. If you'd prefer not to plug it into an electrical outlet or you're after a budget-friendly option, go for a manual breast pump that lets you take control of your feeding and pumping process. If you're expressing regularly, an electric breast pump might be a little easier. These models are super-efficient and often save you time, as the motor does all the pumping for you.
What are the must haves for bottle feeding?
If you've decided to bottle feed your new arrival, you'll want to consider the essential baby products that'll help make it easier and more enjoyable for you and baby. The most stress-free way to do this is to buy a complete feeding kit, which contains bottles, steriliser and insulated bottle bags. You may also choose for a day and night bottle maker, which make bottle feeding a breeze. Read our guide on bottle feeding for more helpful tips and advice.